View Single Post
#10: 08-12-2010, 09:11 AM

20LEGGY10
Title: Senior Contributor
Car: 2010 LGT Stage 1
Send a private message to 20LEGGY10 Find all posts by 20LEGGY10 Reply With Quote
When i bought my LGT i went to 3 different dealers before i got the price i wanted. The MSRP when i bought mine was 34,500$ and two of the dealers told me that they could not go below that because the cars are not in high demand. I went to Subaru of Morristown and negotiated for about an hour and i got my Black LGT limited with the navigation moonroof package for $31,800 which i thought was a pretty good deal considering i ordered mine and did not take one off the lot. I also had them take out all the unnecessary add ons like the cargo thing in the back the floor mats and i think it had a spoiler as well, but im all for a clean look. I paid cash for it so i think that helped a lot as well, but the salesman said that the dealership doesnt like when people pay cash because they dont make as much money. The first two dealerships wouldnt really give me the time of day because i am 22 and they never take kids seriously which is a shame because they lost a good sale. The third dealer i went in with my parents and they took me a little more seriously because i had "back up" haha.