View Single Post
#12: 09-14-2005, 09:38 AM

BOXRPWR
Title: Boxer Addict
Car: Mazdaspeed3 nowadays
Send a private message to BOXRPWR Find all posts by BOXRPWR Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadbolt
Uh.... no it isn't. You are the first person to report this out of 33 of these turbos being built.

Have not seen a contact from you yet, another customer sent us a link to this thread. If you want us to get int ouch with us or have Dan get in touch with us we will gladly try to help diagnose it, or you can have Dan send it back here and we will figure out the problem and rectify it.
Dan will be contacting you first thing today. It was after 5 PM West coast time (8 PM in your neck of the woods) when we verified the boost creep problem.

I posted up exactly as things appeared and were explained to me. I will be the FIRST to acknowledge Deadbolts' customer-service once we resolve this problem.

Curious, of the 33 turbos "being built", how many are actually on Legacies? I know not every Legacy enthusiast is a member of this board, but I would expect 90% of them to be. I believe that I've only read about 3 or 4 others with installed 20Gs. Of those, how many are running fully catless 3" exhausts that minimize back-pressure and can contribute to boost creep? The only other 20G that HM has installed had a stock catback that has much higher back pressure.