View Single Post
#14: 02-27-2010, 06:14 PM

idmd
Title: Member
Car: 2010 Legacy 3.6R Limited w/ Nav and XM
Send a private message to idmd Find all posts by idmd Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenNorthLGT View Post
Sounds like a SERIOUS problem to me. I'm shocked at the reaction Subaru seems to have about this...watch for "body integrity" scores to plummet in CR....
Sigh...hardly a SERIOUS problem. When you roll the windows down and it's raining or there is snow on window I guarantee water and whatever else is on that window, to some degree or another, ends up INSIDE the door on EVERY car. I know this is the fixed window but before everyone starts crying that the doors are going to rust off and everything electrical is going to fail everyone needs a chillaxative.

First someone has to figure out how it's getting there. Does anyone drive with their windows open, could this be from water or run off that splashes on the window when the door is open, etc, etc. Little rubber gaskets around the window are not rocket science. Then someone has to determine IF this is actually a problem. If it is, you'll see a fix.

I'm starting to see a pattern on this forum. It's a group of enthusiasts who nit pick there cars and can't wait to cry SERIOUS problem. When someone at Subaru doesn't tell you what you want to hear it's a coverup and you can't believe they're doing nothing. Sometimes they just need enough cases to be able to determine if there is a problem and what the problem is. You maybe some of the first people to have this problem since you're some of the first people to buy this car. There is nothing evil or sinister about SA. Be patient!

I just drive the friggin thing and enjoy it. Every problem I've had has been fixed. Even the ones that people on this forum said they'd never would fix.

Last edited by idmd; 02-27-2010 at 06:20 PM..