View Single Post
#1: 02-13-2010, 10:49 AM
2010 Legacy grilles

R-REV SPORTS
Title: Vendor I
Car: 06 legacy, 91 Mr2 turbo
Send a private message to R-REV SPORTS Find all posts by R-REV SPORTS Reply With Quote
A few member emailed me and interested in a front grille for the USDM Legacy, yup, the JDM one wouldnt fit, looks like we have to develop one just like the 05-09 one.

It'll come in FRP unpainted or Carbon fiber. This time I will need 3- 5 person in this group buy to fund the development of this project.

Our previous grilles are great quality and fit very well, you can see that at www.rrevsports.com

Time frame:

We will collect half deposit when we get enough for 3 persons. Takes 4 weeks to get the first test fir grille after deposits are collect. If the test fit grille fit well, we will need another 2-3 weeks to get the final pieces in. If not it'll take another 2- 3 weeks for the second modified test fit grille to come and test fit again until we got the fitting right. We will refund you guys if we can not get the perfect fit grille within 3 months.

2010 USDM Legacy FRP unpainted grille- $195 shipped
2010 USDM Legacy Carbon fiber unpainted grille- $285 shipped

Please email [EMAIL="jason@rrevsports.com"]jason@rrevsports.com for additional questions or ideas, thanks!

P.S We also have some under braces and LED interior lights for 2010 legacy, please email us to test fit them.

Here's the list:
1. minuccims- 2010 USDM Legacy FRP unpainted grille- $195 shipped ( Half deposit received)

2. SuBiElOvEr- 2010 USDM Legacy Carbon fiber unpainted grille- $285 shipped ($150 Received)
3. legacy360- 2010 USDM Legacy Carbon fiber unpainted grille- $285 shipped
4. DeltaSniper-2010 USDM Legacy FRP unpainted grille- $195 shipped ( Paid in full)
5. Jimtweet-2010 USDM Legacy FRP unpainted grille- $195 shipped
6. Red Razor-2010 USDM Legacy FRP unpainted grille- $195 shipped ( Paid in full)

This is the prototype grille:The fabrication guy misunderstood me by " keeping the OEM emblem mounting place", so he make that to be like OEM shape.

That's what I was expecting.

Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited by R-REV SPORTS; 06-14-2010 at 08:49 AM.. Reason: updated
Sponsored links