Thread: Gauge Help
View Single Post
#13: 02-06-2010, 12:47 AM

BagheeraLGT
Title: Senior Contributor
Car: 05 GT 5spd Stg II
Send a private message to BagheeraLGT Find all posts by BagheeraLGT Reply With Quote
The sways and springs are pretty good overall. Not too much weather tho, i would say. Ive only had the delight to wake up early 2/3 times and do some snow doughnuts this season. Im hoping for 3 more good snowfalls.

My front endlinks went (a week after install of my sways), so i orderd kartboy links F&R. The fronts are replaced and I have yet to do rears. They need it tho. Im hearing a clunk and a squeak back there, so i believe i need to swap out more than just my links. Im hoping i dont, but i fear ill have to replace the 'new' struts i picked up off of a member. They only have 30K and are KYB, so id imagine my tien h techs didnt kill them already, as theyve probably only been installed for 5-7K. We shall see though.

As for my gauge scenario, im waiting on the bracket for the cubby to ship and will most likely be putting in an order for autometer boost and oil P this weekend. i just wanna spend a few more hours looking for other options, but i am fairly certain ill settle on autometer. they look like they match well, but seem to be somewhat expensive. i found a brand - ghostshift- i think, and they seem to look pretty cool and are about half the price of autometer.