#11: 08-25-2009, 08:58 AM

tingtang
Title: wtf owned!
Car: GC8 w/ej20g :D
Send a private message to tingtang Find all posts by tingtang
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGR-LGT View Post
AVO 380, The deadbolts, the ht68a, FP options

there any manybolt on turbos for our applications, but all require new fuel pump, and injectors and supporting stage 2 mods to take full advantage

the last time i checked the FP hta68 was not a bolt on application to the LGT... and as far as i know.. deadbolt is no longer around, and the only direct bolt on turbo's i kno of for LGT is AVO and the vf52... but in my opinion you can only get so much from our setup's... and i think the main reason to that is our limit in space for the TMIC... the TMIC can only be so big when it comes to maintaining the same setup... by that i mean turbo bolting directly on to the TMIC and then going directly into the intake manifold.... of course if you put a STI manifold you can put a STI style TMIC... but the design of our LGT application limits us.... im sure there would be ALOT more people buying AVO turbo's... because they are a direct bolt on replacement.. but no1 wants to pay the $1,800 dollar price tag that comes with them for such a mildly performing turbo....

Last edited by tingtang; 08-25-2009 at 09:05 AM..