View Single Post
#1: 08-25-2009, 12:17 AM
Jeremy's taking a full-time job elsewhere. Read me! (vendors, too... see bottom)

Crucial Racing
Title: Vendor III
Car: '98 LGT w/ EJ20 swap, JDM RA tranny, etc
Send a private message to Crucial Racing Find all posts by Crucial Racing
Legacy GT crew --

I'm taking a position with Tesla Motors that will have me working full time. I will continue to run Crucial Racing as I always have, except e-mail/PM/post responses will obviously be delayed as I wont be able to answer until I'm home from work for the day.

As you may have noticed, we don't really have any Crucial products anymore. Exhaust parts, springs, etc are gone. Crucial will be 90% retail of other brands from now on. These retail parts are almost entirely drop-shipped from our extremely reliable distributor, so even though I wont be around during the day there will be no delays in shipping out orders! All of you who have ordered non-Crucial-brand parts over the past couple of years know that they arrive extremely quickly (typically FedEx Express 2-3 day) and our prices are always extremely competitive. That wont change! We carry basically everything on the market that you can bolt to a Subaru (or any other popular car, for that matter) from all of the top brands. Thousands upon thousands of parts are in stock. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to get many of these parts up on the Crucial website, but I will be working on it. For the time being, please continue to e-mail for quotes on anything you may need. I always try to make it more than worth your time spent to send an e-mail and wait for a response by making it up with killer pricing and quick shipping.

The other 10% of the business, btw, will continue to be our services like porting, polishing, and coating of turbos, cylinder heads, manifolds, and other exhaust parts.

Basically, nothing at all is changing except our usual super-quick responses to e-mails, PMs, etc will suffer as I wont be able to respond during the work day.

Thanks guys!

Jeremy

OTHER VENDORS: We don't want to see our great products simply disappear because Crucial will no longer be making them (I just don't have time to ship and stock inventory now). If you're interested in purchasing the rights to our Crucial springs (04-07 WRX, 08+ WRX, 05+ Legacy GT, Evo 8 & 9, and more), uppipes, downpipes (and we have a new design that is TOTALLY unlike anything else on the market and, frankly, pretty revolutionary), etc, please e-mail me.
Sponsored links