View Single Post
#1: 07-02-2009, 08:31 AM
PnP, No siient CD Legacy & Impreza Leptronix Aux-In

RedFloyd
Title: Leptronix creator
Car: 06 LGT wagon LTD 5MT
Send a private message to RedFloyd Find all posts by RedFloyd Reply With Quote
ATTENTION: MY UNIT AS BEEN TESTED FUNCTIONAL IN 05-06 IMPREZA, WRX AND STI WITH THE 6 CD's CHANGER.

Hi everyone!

For those of you who read this post http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112589, you already know what I'm talking about. For those who didn't read it, go ahead and read!

The aux in card have to be installed into the OEM Impreza, WRX, STI or Legacy 05 06 radio. It may also work on Forester 6 cd's radio, still not tested. The features are:

- Connect to your mp3 with a 1/8" stereo audio connector (headphone style)
- No silent cd needed
- You only have to solder one wire onto the radio pc board
- Uses the flat cable of the cd changer
- The aux in activates itself when music is detected.
- A remote switch can be used to set the aux in On, Off or Auto
- No ground loop isolator is needed
- OEM radio 100% functional after the installation of the aux in board
- All the bass, mid, treble, fader and balance adjustments are working while in aux mode.
- Excellent sound quality (as good as the oem cd player)

English installation manuals are there, as well as a Paypal link for ordering -> http://sites.google.com/site/leptronix/

Here's what included in the kit:
- The aux board (of course!)
- Remote switch with 6 foot cable
- Ty-rap to secure the cables

Price: 115$ US, shipped to continental US

DISCLAMER
No responsibility can be carried against me or Leptronix in the case of damage to anything that what was caused or not by the installation of my aux in board. All the bards are tested before installation and they are consequently regarded as functional. Be conscious that the installation requires much disassembling and requires to make modifications to the oem radio. If you doubt your capacity, do not undertake the installation of this device, ask for helps or have it install by someone qualified.

Last edited by RedFloyd; 05-30-2010 at 01:36 PM..
Sponsored links