**Post updated to reflect what I believe are the correct answers to the model # conundrum.
Apologies if this question is repetitive but its tough to pin-point specifics throughout the thread. I keep thinking my questions are answered but new info pops up and I get re-confused.
I have a 2008 LGT Sedan with dual climate control.
These are the model numbers and products available:
- H6217AG908SC - 04+ AV Panel Set in black (no mention of hvac setup)
- DD kit for older Leggy sedan/wagons in black - picture attached to post
- H6217AG902SC - 04+ AV Panel Set in silver (no mention of hvac setup)
- DD kit for older Leggy sedan/wagons in sliver - picture attached to post
- H6217AG911 - 04+ AV Panel Set in black (mentions dual climate control setup)
- DD kit used in the OP in black for a Dual Zone system
- H6217AG910 - 04+ AV Panel Set in black (mentions single climate control setup)
- DD kit used in the OP in black for a Single Zone system
- H6217AG912 - 07+ AV Panel Set (no mention of color, or hvac setup, but DOES mention SI Cruise version)
- Does not seem to appear anywhere
Has anyone been able to break-down which model #'s work on which year/hvac? Are there some listed here that do not apply in anyway to this thread? Will any of them work on the 08's? I'll gladly update this post with the info. Thanks to everyone for their hard work on figuring all this out, its confusing sutff!