View Single Post
#1: 05-18-2009, 07:33 PM
Yet another aux in for the 05/06 Legacy

RedFloyd
Title: Leptronix creator
Car: 06 LGT wagon LTD 5MT
Send a private message to RedFloyd Find all posts by RedFloyd Reply With Quote
Hi guys!

I'm currently developing a custom aux in board for use in the 2005 2006 factory head unit of the Legacy or Outback. You don't need any silent cd or ground loop remover. You just plug in your I-pod/mp3/sirius and you're on the go.

You have access to all bass/mid/treble and balance/fader adjustment when using the auxiliary input. The radio and cd changer still works as before when not using the auxiliary input.

The board uses auto detection of the music to activate the auxiliary input, and you also have an optional external switch to set it always on/auto/off.

For those who can read french, please read this http://www.montreal-subaru-club.com/...er=asc&start=0 on Montreal Subaru Club witch is where it all started.

The aux in board sits into the head unit, so you have to partially disassemble it. Only one wire needs to be soldered on the main board, and a flat cable needs to be plugged into the cd changer connector. The cd changer cable is then plugged into to aux in board.

I will be shipping the first units within a month, the price should be under 100$ CAN. So for you guys that lives in US you will have a better price due to currency exchange rates.

Please tell me if you’re interested to buy, so that I can evaluate how many should I build of them!

Regards,

Sébastien
The Following User Says Thank You to RedFloyd For This Useful Post:
jardev (06-25-2014)
Sponsored links