View Single Post
#35: 04-26-2009, 01:22 PM

Crucial Racing
Title: Vendor III
Car: '98 LGT w/ EJ20 swap, JDM RA tranny, etc
Send a private message to Crucial Racing Find all posts by Crucial Racing
Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruski View Post
I plan on pairing what ever I get with a set of Swifts. These seem like a great route to go.

What did you mean by buy LGT tophats? I have an 05 LGT. Did you mean if you wanted to put these on a spec B you would have to use regular LGT struts and buy LGT tophats to replace the Spec tophats??
They would certainly be a great route to go with no matter what springs you choose! Literally the adjustment is so good that they pair up great with stock springs to very stiff track-ready springs.

Don't worry about the top hat thing! Doesn't apply to you if you have a non-SpecB Legacy GT. The struts are made for the Legacy GT so they will fit your car perfectly. Only Spec B owners wanting to do Konis, which only come in normal LGT fitment, would have to worry about fitment with the front strut top hats.

But that's why I mentioned that in reference to the Bilsteins. Those, I do believe, are only available in Spec B fitment and you would have had to do some modification to your car in order to run them. That's not the case with the Konis.

Jeremy