View Single Post
#33: 04-24-2009, 06:32 PM

subaruski
Title: Senior Contributor
Car: 05 Regal Blue LGT
Send a private message to subaruski Find all posts by subaruski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crucial Racing View Post
If you don't have a Spec B, the Konis are nice because they fit properly. You don't need new strut top hats. If you go with Tokico (which we carry and which are also very nice adjustable struts) or Bilstein, which are both made to fit the Spec B, you would need to purchase Spec B front strut top hats to make these struts work on your LGT. Not a bad thing, but it's extra $ and it also raises the front end of the car by about 1/2". If you already have a Spec B though, it may be easier to go Tokico or Bilstein. Or, go Koni, buy LGT front strut top hats, and that'll lower your front end by 1/2" which is probably a good thing if you're going to get aftermarket springs made for the LGT and not specifically for the SpecB

Jeremy
I plan on pairing what ever I get with a set of Swifts. These seem like a great route to go.

What did you mean by buy LGT tophats? I have an 05 LGT. Did you mean if you wanted to put these on a spec B you would have to use regular LGT struts and buy LGT tophats to replace the Spec tophats??