View Single Post
#1: 04-22-2009, 03:26 PM
Possible group buy - Spec.B Embroidered floormats

rosscarlson
Title: Contributor
Car: 2006 Lotus Exige
Send a private message to rosscarlson Find all posts by rosscarlson Reply With Quote
Everyone,

I've been searching high and low for a set of the Spec.B embroidered floormats. I've learned that they are only sold in Canada and that dealers here can't get them. I've been in touch with a dealer in Toronto that's most likely willing to sell me 10 sets of them for about $100 a set and ship them to me (I'm in Boulder, CO).

Since I only want one set I'm checking to see if I can find 9 other drivers who would like to add this to their cars. I've never done/run a group buy but I'd suggest this:

- PM me and I'll put you on the list
- I'd ask for 50% payment when the mats are shipped to me
- The final 50% when I ship the mat to you

I'll be selling these to everyone at my cost (plus shipping) and will be 100% transparent about the prices I'm paying for them. I'm not looking to make money here, just want a set of these nice floor mats and am guessing others would want them too. For reference they look like this:

(another forum member's car, not mine)

Current list is:

1. Deadzep
2. Vwown3d
3. Cevenn
4. Joeaux
5. Bertelicious

Thanks!

-Ross

UPDATE: Here are what the sets look like before shipping. From what I can see they look like the standard mats other than "Spec.B". I should be getting the first set next week so I can post more pictures/details then.

Last edited by rosscarlson; 05-15-2009 at 03:15 PM..
Sponsored links