the benefit of any of the braking kits is to reduce the braking distance and increase the lifespan of the braking components.
- 4 pot calipers assure quicker stopping and more even distribution of the braking force for better pad wear
-slotted rotors made of beter metals prevent warping and increase life by staying cooler,
- stainless steel brake lines give you a better/stiffer feel by not swelling up and are more durable than regular rubber lines, especially if you have a lot of gravel flying around while rallying
- pads, many different kinds but bottom line again is better stopping, longer life
- top it off with the best fluid out there.
1. I also sell the COBB BBKit and thats 332mm at 1895USD
2. The Racking Brake kit is 322mm at 1630 shipped with brake fluid.
3. the ion bbk is 326mm so i assume that the price is somewhere in between but not sure
I hope this helps
Last edited by PLTek; 07-20-2005 at 02:25 PM..