View Single Post
#27: 04-02-2009, 05:24 PM

Scooby2.5
Title: Truth [Search All Things]
Car: 05 Outback STI E85 385/425 6 Speed DCCD
Send a private message to Scooby2.5 Find all posts by Scooby2.5 Reply With Quote
Well from what I understand these maps were a joint effort with AVO, Tim Bailey at Surgeline Tuning/Cobb and Rallitek. I had heard they were supposedly going to be provided as a base map eventually when you purchased an AccessPort.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100482

If you choose to limit datalogging on these maps, then that is your choice but be aware this is the very reason people are going to OPEN Source.

I also think that is why cobb released the Access Tuner Race software because of the locking of maps and customers not having the ability to datalog.

I for one would not be interested in a Map product that I could not data log to check it out on my own car for safety, and many of us cannot drive from the midwest to your facility for tuning.

Thanks Though

Greg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rallitek.com View Post
RalliTEK Stage kit maps are property of RalliTEK at this time. We are not allowing them to be converted. We apologize it has been decided that the maps are property of RalliTEK. Anyone that has purchased parts from places other than RalliTEK directly, will not have access to RalliTEK mapping.

Our maps are part of the values of our kits. Our apologies...

Sean S.

www.RalliTEK.com

Last edited by Scooby2.5; 04-02-2009 at 05:35 PM..