View Single Post
#43: 01-18-2009, 01:34 AM
Title: Captain Brocard
Send a private message to alaskajoel Find all posts by alaskajoel Reply With Quote
Originally Posted by Ryandigi View Post
You see that nice dent in the front quarter panel, busted front light and bumper! ! That is what I get for parking in the IPF lot 37 BYU parking. Hit and run, the punk left a note with a fake number probably because somebody saw him do it. There goes 500 bucks in deductibles that was going towards cobb F/R sways!

I need to find you a place out by me with the nice quietness of West Provo I liked the huffines subaru...I was so tripped out cuz I thought it was someone who did bodywork on Subarus on the side. Dude, I got some rallitek springs going on next week...hope the drop comes out perfect.
I saw the dent - Same thing happened to me last semester by a girl in an 86 sentra. Cascade collision is amazing if you want a recommendation; just make sure to request OEM headlights or they will automatically buy aftermarket look-a-likes (most places in provo)

Huffines was pretty good - helpful people that were great with warranty stuff...though Subaru of Plano was better by far for mods. We're trying to find a place to live, though may end up buying about 6 blocks west of campus. The wife needs to be within walking distance of campus

(and I NEED a ride in your car with the springs...i've been close to buying those a couple of times)