View Single Post
#43: 01-18-2009, 01:34 AM

alaskajoel
Title: exScoob
Car: G37x.7AT
Send a private message to alaskajoel Find all posts by alaskajoel Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryandigi View Post
You see that nice dent in the front quarter panel, busted front light and bumper! ! That is what I get for parking in the IPF lot 37 BYU parking. Hit and run, the punk left a note with a fake number probably because somebody saw him do it. There goes 500 bucks in deductibles that was going towards cobb F/R sways!

I need to find you a place out by me with the nice quietness of West Provo I liked the huffines subaru...I was so tripped out cuz I thought it was someone who did bodywork on Subarus on the side. Dude, I got some rallitek springs going on next week...hope the drop comes out perfect.
I saw the dent - Same thing happened to me last semester by a girl in an 86 sentra. Cascade collision is amazing if you want a recommendation; just make sure to request OEM headlights or they will automatically buy aftermarket look-a-likes (most places in provo)

Huffines was pretty good - helpful people that were great with warranty stuff...though Subaru of Plano was better by far for mods. We're trying to find a place to live, though may end up buying about 6 blocks west of campus. The wife needs to be within walking distance of campus

(and I NEED a ride in your car with the springs...i've been close to buying those a couple of times)