LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

just saw a grey spec b going north on 495, we both got off at the rt 3 exit, you took 3 north - i took the lowell connector.

anyone here?

about 2 seconds later i saw a silver lgt on dutton st in lowell - id ask if it was anyone on here but the car had two hot chicks in it - so you KNOW they aren't on here. haha

^^ thats steve the owner of auto creek

Damn, what turbo is that? Looks like something for a turbo diesel truck.

Nice numbers for that Dyno...waiting for #'s from the track.

its a bullseye S362. i'm happy with the turbo, not with the numbers though. when we were talking with bullseye, we told them we wanted a turbo that would do 450 on a mustang, fell a lil short i'd say. might have had something to do with the wrong size meth nozzle that URD sent me (twice actually, I'm still waiting for the correct one), or the incorrect turbine flange that bullseye sent (2.5" outlet is a nice restriction right off turbo!).

anyway, possibly going to the track on thursday, once i hook up the UTEC launch control. can't run the open source LC anymore, builds boost too fast and kicks over the to the UTECs speed density and doesn't hold rpms anymore.

at any rate, the thing sounds like a turbo diesel truck's turbo cuz it whistles all the time, its sweetness. :D

my cars at Kales shop right now getting the HFS-5, and clutch installed...still waiting on my 30r and Tial wastegate to get here, should have them by the begining of next week though.

I was looking to get a UTEC so I could have LC and FFS, but ended up finding a really good deal on Cobb AP v.2, so I'll be getting tuned with that once all my parts are installed.

2005 LGT w/ dom. 3 + meth - Sold.

what rpm this turbo really kick in at? I have a DOM 2 sitting on my floor in preparation for the build but really am stuck on this BW turbo stuff right now. You went w/ s362 .55a/r right? I was going to go w/ the s259 .55 a/r but if this spool too fast i dont know...Also soundclip?:)

^^ thats steve the owner of auto creek

its a bullseye S362. i'm happy with the turbo, not with the numbers though. when we were talking with bullseye, we told them we wanted a turbo that would do 450 on a mustang, fell a lil short i'd say. might have had something to do with the wrong size meth nozzle that URD sent me (twice actually, I'm still waiting for the correct one), or the incorrect turbine flange that bullseye sent (2.5" outlet is a nice restriction right off turbo!).

anyway, possibly going to the track on thursday, once i hook up the UTEC launch control. can't run the open source LC anymore, builds boost too fast and kicks over the to the UTECs speed density and doesn't hold rpms anymore.

at any rate, the thing sounds like a turbo diesel truck's turbo cuz it whistles all the time, its sweetness. :D

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

spotted a black 08+ legacy (not GT) with stock trunk spoiler and clear(ed) tail lights. like the top half was clear with amber signals in it. do the newer LGTs come that way or would it have had to been done. it was a woman driving...

forgot to add, it was near new london area on I95 heading south

Edited by CTATV
location location location

06 TB EVO IX SE stock turbo monster subaru hater :lol:

spotted a black 08+ legacy (not GT) with stock trunk spoiler and clear(ed) tail lights. like the top half was clear with amber signals in it. do the newer LGTs come that way or would it have had to been done. it was a woman driving...

forgot to add, it was near new london area on I95 heading south

08's come like that.

Groff - We should see how fast she goes with 5 people in the car again, say in front of Hooters on some sunday afternoon? haha. This time charge admission.

This past Sunday saw an silver or OBP (cant remember) with tinted tails (w/ clear reverse), roof rack, and NH plates in Milford, MA on a side street right off of Purchase St. It was just over the Hopkinton border. I was going to stop and ask you if you wanted to pick up my Greddy Evo2 exhaust to get rid of that boring stock exhaust :p, but I didnt know what house you were at.

i see a flash from your pipes when you take off, what exhaust/ UP/DP combo are you running. i want flashes in the night from my car :wub:

has a little more to do with the other mods than the exhaust combos.

UP is ultimate racing rotated mount

bullseye S362 turbo

custom catless dp

megan racing "cat-back"

UTEC launch control is what's causing the flash as I'm dumping fuel to spool the turbo and cutting ignition so the combustion is happening on its way out of the chamber pretty much, hence the fire.

get your cars to have balls and you can have fire too :lol:

I have the turbo here for it! - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95118

^shameless plug, mb!