View Single Post
#44: 04-08-2008, 10:11 PM
my review

Ratcoon
Title: Junior Member
Car: ///M
Send a private message to Ratcoon Find all posts by Ratcoon
these springs rock. they feel better than the stock spec b setup. when you go over bumps the car actually absorbs it, not like the stock setup where it just "pogos" up and down i think or thats how it felt lol. i just took a rode trip with these down to LA and my passengers didnt even know that i lowered the car.

i think the springs feel softer than the specb setup but when you mash on it through a turn man they feel rock solid.
i can enter a turn a lot faster and more confident than before. there still is body roll but not to a point where you think oh damn im going too fast instead i wanted to go faster and faster =). the springs lower the car just enough to be lowered i guess. many people dont even think my car is lowered looks like a stock beamer height. which i think is perfect especally since i have a lip.

overall, these springs are very streetable with a moderate drop. if you are thinking of lowering your car just a tad and reataining oem ride quality these are your springs. if you guys got any questions you can pm me or post here. i'll check back after i autoX with these.

Bill