View Single Post
#1: 02-02-2008, 03:25 PM
CD2 Engine Detailer back on the shelves at AutoZone!!!

OCDetails
Title: Me obsess?? Nah....
Car: '04 1/2 Corolla XRS, '06 Boulevard M50
Send a private message to OCDetails Find all posts by OCDetails Reply With Quote
I heard a rumor from someone that AutoZone was carrying my favorite engine detailing product again, so I stopped by and checked it out. THE RUMOR IS TRUE!!!! $4.99 a can and they have it in cases. I bought everything they had on the shelf (only six cans, so not that many) and I'll probably clear them out every time I go in. That stuff is liquid gold. I can get at least three or four engines out of a can and I charge $60 per engine. You do the math... The stuff is absolutely incredible and you have to try it. I don't know anyone who has been able to come up with something that matches what CD2 Engine Detailer can do. www.OCDetails.com has pictures of what this product can do on the Photos page. I'll get a better review written up and posted here soon. Definitely check out your local AutoZone and pick some up. The cheapest I have ever seen it online is about eight bucks a can and you still have to pay shipping. Believe me that it is worth it!!
OCDETAILS BLOG
Sponsored links