View Single Post
#11: 08-15-2007, 04:48 PM

16psibrick
Title: Vendor I
Send a private message to 16psibrick Find all posts by 16psibrick Reply With Quote
thanks for the kind words ryan that kind of comment is what makes my entire job worth it...i am in this because i want to get people to experience sound quality and good overall install,versus making the most buck...i know it sounds like lip service, but if you talk to my customers, you will find that to be the truth, on almost all my installs, i end up doing more on the installation than originally planned, simply becuase i feel like if i added the touch, i would get more satisfaction looking at the install and the customer would love it more (we originally planned on just a carpeted subbox/amp rack)...

i have simply seen too many hack jobs that costs some ridiculous amounts of money that sound and look terrible and want to offer something dramatically different

anyway...thanks again for letting me work on another LGT ever since i have gotten my car i have been wanting to do more and more LGTs, but havent had much chance (only two so far hehe)...but definetly enjoy it when i do get the chance

b