View Single Post
#1: 03-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Have I missed out on the Legacy Wagons? :(

Smorris
Title: Junior Member
Car: 2008 OBXT 5MT, 2002 WRX Wagon, 1958 MGA
Send a private message to Smorris Find all posts by Smorris Reply With Quote
As you can tell if you peek at my last post, I haven't been on here for a while. I am again considering replacing Teh Fabulous Trashwagon with a Legacy.

First, I was surprised I can't get a manual any more using the "Build Your Own" on the Subaru site. Then disappointed I can't get NAV with the wagon (but you can the sedan? So I'm less inclined to get lost if I drive a wagon???? )

OK, I can live with a NAVless 5EAT. All I gotta do is find an LGT Ltd Wagon in Diamond Gray. :Clicks "Check local inventory"

Uh Oh! Clicks "Next three dealers." UH OH!!! Checks every dealer withing about 200 miles! Oh Sh!t!! All I found were a couple of 2.5i wagons and one silver LGT wagon.

Have I missed out? I've been out of the loop, but I know there are no more Legacy wagons after '07, with them becoming Outback wagons (and likewise, no Outback sedans.) I prefer the lower suspension and no cladding of the Legacy over the Outback.

Believe it or not, I've been cross-shopping the VW Touareg. (Actually, I've been shopping for the VW, and thought I'd give the Leggy a look again.) It is quite a vehicle (especially, the V10 diesel with the air suspension) but I'm looking at a barebones V6, which is priced just a little more than a nicely loaded LGT Ltd.

Or maybe I'll just keep the WRX wagon and continue to wait for that elusive (and still rumored) STi [tuned] wagon...

Thanks,
Steve

_____
Steve
Avon, Ohio
The Morris Garage

1958 MGA Roadster____ 1965 Vespa 180 Super Sport _____ 2002 Subaru WRX Wagon
1991 Mazda Miata_____ 2006 Vespa LX150

Last edited by Smorris; 03-15-2007 at 09:38 PM..
Sponsored links