View Single Post
#6: 02-18-2007, 05:22 PM

MiniStiGuy
Title: Master of the Karts
Car: 2005 ABP Ltd SDN, 2005 SWP Ltd WGN
Send a private message to MiniStiGuy Find all posts by MiniStiGuy Reply With Quote
thanks magic....

For everyone's clarity the answer to the question of the millenium for our cars.

Question: Do our Legacy's that being the 2005+ have horizontal alignment capability?

Answer: Yes they do have the ability to be horizontally aimed. The main reason why a manufactorer would not allow for its customer's to have the knowledge of the horizontal aiming is because some people could cause for there alignment to purtrude into oncoming traffic in an effort to light up the lane line more. With the cutoff of our headlamps consisting of a european style arc in the beam pattern it would be a major problem if that higher arc beam were to be constant in the eyes of oncoming traffic. To solve the problem of having customer's aim their headlights in such a way a cap was designed and installed on the headlamps as to not allow for such adjustment.

I'll take better pictures when I do my Rx330 swap of the alignment bolts and how they work and how to get access to them.