View Single Post
#12: 02-16-2007, 02:57 AM
PSM-04-STi's Avatar
Title: Member
Location: MD
Car: 04STi-05Legacy
Posts: 87
iTrader: (0)
Send a private message to PSM-04-STi Find all posts by PSM-04-STi Reply With Quote

For your Saturday Update:

I've been getting alot questions to wether this will still be going on or not, and with the Scheduled downtime for Saturday and Sunday on Nasioc, people have asked me where they can go to see if the meet will still be on or not For Sunday, I am strongly considering pushing the meet back 2weeks for some better weather:alien: SAFETY FIRST is telling me as of today there maybe 30% chance of flurries in the AM but who know 2 days ago it was telling me possible snow on FRi-Sat, and now its Sunny tomorrow, and partly cloudy for Sat. So I guess will just have to wait and see

also an Update for the Raffle I recieved the stuff from him yesterday
2 hats
3 Shirts
1 Pitch mount
1 Set of HID bulbs
so big thanks to for those :disco: