Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (
-   Crucial Racing Systems, Inc. (
-   -   ACT, Exedy, B&M, HKS, and other DRIVETRAIN goodies from Crucial! BEST pricing!!!! (

Crucial Racing 11-07-2007 05:40 PM

ACT, Exedy, B&M, HKS, and other DRIVETRAIN goodies from Crucial! BEST pricing!!!!
Once again, we will BEAT any advertised price!!! Please e-mail ( for a quote. We'll make it worth your time :cool: !

Okay we have great wholesale accounts for...

Clutches & Flywheels

HKS (if you're driving an insane LGT and need a few plates of gripping power :p )

Short Throw Shift Lever

B&M. Really high quality billet piece w/ needle bearing mount section!

Other drivetrain goodies

Energy Suspension and Prothane for bushings :orly:
Ingalls for torque dampeners (rear stiffy bar / engine mount)

Subaru (and quite a few other popular cars) applications for these parts are almost always IN STOCK and ready to ship!

Crucial Racing 11-13-2007 03:19 PM

Just to make things simpler....

Part numbers for 05+ LGT clutches and flywheels are as following:

SB5-HDMM (HD Street Disk organic clutch)
600480 (Streetlite flywheel)

15804 (Stg 1 organic clutch)
FF502 (light flywheel... don't usually stock it though as the ACT are much more popular)

RaGe 11-13-2007 03:31 PM

pm being sent.

Crucial Racing 11-13-2007 06:08 PM

gotcha back!

mwiener2 11-13-2007 11:04 PM

Info on HKS clutch

j255c 11-14-2007 12:29 PM

what are torque ratings on exedy clutch?

Crucial Racing 11-14-2007 03:19 PM

Originally Posted by j255c (Post 1502122)
what are torque ratings on exedy clutch?

Exedy claims a 44% increase in torque capacity vs the OEM clutch.

I just noticed that Exedy's site says you have to change to their flywheel to use this clutch on the LGT (and only for the LGT)... ...any idea why this might be? I've never heard of anything like this. Especially not from Exedy (as they make the OEM clutch). I'm shooting them an e-mail right now to see why that may be..... I would be surprised of the LGT had a different flywheel than the 06/07 WRX, and they don't claim that needs a new one to run the upgraded clutches :confused:

Crucial Racing 11-14-2007 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by mwiener2 (Post 1501130)
Info on HKS clutch

Haha okay... there's a chance that part of my post doesn't apply to [most] LGT's :lol:. HKS currently only sells pull style clutches (so for the 2002-2005 WRX and for the 6-speed cars).

Honestly, if you need a sweet multiplate clutch you're better off with Exedy. They're less expensive and Exedy makes the clutches for HKS anyway, as is my understanding. Again though, Exedy's multi-plate clutches are for pull-type systems so if you have a 6-speed LGT you can run one, but otherwise your options for a clutch that can handle tons of power on your LGT's 5-speed are the Exedy puck clutch and the ACT puck clutch. However, either the Exedy or ACT 'sport/stg1' organic clutches are capable of holding a lot more power than nearly anyone will make...