Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Southern California (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   The Official Reza Laleh appreciation thread (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38125)

elxkid 07-06-2006 03:08 AM

The Official Reza Laleh appreciation thread

Here's to the nicest car salesman I've ever met. The first car salesman I've actually ever liked. He sells subarus with unbridled enthusiasm and passion. He knows his stuff. He hooks it up. He's a family man. He's just plain fun to hang out with. Now if only we could get him to trade his WRX for an LGT :icon_wink

-TT- 07-06-2006 03:23 AM

:orly:

axis008 07-06-2006 04:02 AM

If he is so great, I will let him be my salesman if he can find me a manual '05 or '06 white LGT Ltd. sedan without a spoiler :).

(BTW, thanks Reza, for helping so many members out with your excellent service.)

elxkid 07-10-2006 08:17 PM

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h2.../IMAGE_068.jpg

"I need a cigarette after looking at your car man, you know what I mean?"

-REZA

Rommel 07-10-2006 08:53 PM

you should have posted this at the SoCal forums

elxkid 07-10-2006 08:56 PM

can a mod move this to socal pretty plz?

GBY 07-11-2006 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elxkid
can a mod move this to socal pretty plz?

Done, and glad to see you found a dealer you like, it's not always easy :)

jaymesbry 07-13-2006 12:59 AM

Yeap bought my car almost 2 years ago, cant wait to buy from him again once the 08 comes out. :)

ryogt 07-13-2006 11:23 AM

Reza really is a great person to deal with!! Bought my Black on Black 06' LegacyGT yesterday from him and everything went nice and smooth. Gave me a great deal and even stayed 2+ hours after closing time just to help me out. It's also very comforting to see a knowledgeable salesperson driving a WRX and modding it himself. I recommend anyone looking for any Subaru's to talk to Reza.

Boostjunkie 07-13-2006 11:33 AM

Reza is awesome. I didn't buy my LGT from him, be recently purchased a Tribeca from him. Gave me an unbelievable price all over email and the phone, and even went and got me the exact car I wanted from another dealer. Basically showed up, filled out some forms and drove away an hour later. NICE!

sleepin gt 07-16-2006 01:27 PM

DITTO! Ive reccomended countless people to reza, and he never dissapoints! Last week a friend was looking for an 06 wrx, and after reza worked his majic, he got my friend out the door with an 06 sti with payments he should have been making for the wrx!!

Proud to be the modder and tuner of REZA's WRX :)

Ian A.
Harman Motive, Inc. :)

Legasee 07-18-2006 11:55 AM

I have posts about this guy all over the forum...never met any sales better than Reza!

I, (and I know there are a few peeps out there that get a "new" car every 1-2 years), and I've gone through at least 10 cars...felling crappy almost everytime cuz I feel pressured into buying a car and giving you really low prices for the trade-in....but not in this case...

I found out about Reza from this forum, and immediately he treated me like family. We started pm'ing each other, and god knows how many times I low-balled him, and he still had time for me :D(he's also really good with after sales concerns, he still checks up on me to see how I am doing and what he can do to help me, this is about 1 1/2 year later after getting the car), he's very patient and I trust that he can get you THE BEST deal...I'll be going back to him for my next Subaru :D

BIG HUGE THANKS to you Reza at Santa Monica Subaru! :D

lookslikeanevo 07-20-2006 12:02 PM

can someone pm me his email!...im in search of a wrx for the soon to be baby-momma

Legasee 07-20-2006 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lookslikeanevo
can someone pm me his email!...im in search of a wrx for the soon to be baby-momma

Just give him a call, he's easy to talk to! :icon_bigg

Santa Monica Subaru
1229 Santa Monica Blvd
Santa Monica, CA 90404
Internet Sales Department (310) 319-3618

lookslikeanevo 07-20-2006 12:25 PM

^cool...im stuck at work and dont have access to car sites, except for this one,