Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pacific Northwest (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Official PNW Spotted Thread (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32921)

LegGTLT 04-21-2006 01:22 PM

Official PNW Spotted Thread

It seems like we're one of the few regional areas that doesn't have one of these! :confused: I decided we should start one since it seems like there are more and more Legacys out on the road.:) Just describe the car, location, time, and date you saw it. Hopefully we'll get responses from some new members and maybe learn to recognize some of each others cars! :D

Official Spotting #1: '06 Black LGT Sedan (had the chrome lights) w/tint, SB I-5 near the Shoreline area around 3:15pm. And no team23, I wasn't doing things that get people tickets.:lol:

SWP-LegacyGT 04-21-2006 01:39 PM

FYI, I'm going to be heading up to Seattle for the weekend so be on the lookout on I-5 for an '05 LegacyGT w/ Xenons. :icon_twis :icon_twis

uberwagon 04-24-2006 11:09 AM

Sat 4-22 I spotted many LGT's at XXX :lol: :lol: :lol: No really -- did you guys see that guy drive up in the white LGT wagon-- I don't think he was part of our crew

team23jordan 04-26-2006 03:34 PM

spotted 3.0R red outback sedan around kirkland (juanita) area
loooks WEIRD lifted....

goneskiian 04-27-2006 12:38 AM

Spotted a RBP 05+ GT Wagon with gold wheels, a nice low stance and dark tint heading North on Richards Rd./Factoria Blvd. at about 3:15pm or so. Nice Ride!

I waved but was out for a bike ride so you probably didn't notice. ;)

Cheers!
-Ian

tsyGT 04-27-2006 01:29 AM

Saw a silver GT sedan on Pill Hill the other day. Looked totally stock though so probably none of us. :icon_bigg

uberwagon 04-27-2006 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goneskiian
Spotted a RBP 05+ GT Wagon with gold wheels, a nice low stance and dark tint heading North on Richards Rd./Factoria Blvd. at about 3:15pm or so. Nice Ride!

I waved but was out for a bike ride so you probably didn't notice. ;)

Cheers!
-Ian

HEY----- dat meeee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...n/Image005.jpg
http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...gon/car003.jpg

LegGTLT 04-27-2006 10:30 AM

^^^ Nice! It's already working!!! :D

dynamic80 04-27-2006 04:08 PM

I've seen 3 around the Renton Area.

I think an '05 Silver 2.5i driven by a female.

Another was a '05 RBP 2.5 GT. Unmodded yet :p

The last was a '06 Black GT. Tinted was all I saw.

The ironic thing is, all saw them on a single day on my way home from work...

Now I do not see them at all anymore. :lol:

goneskiian 04-27-2006 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by uberwagon

Yup, that's the one! Nice (uber)wagon! Where's a list of your mods?

TSY - Howdy Tom! Just because we look stock doesn't mean we're not members here. FWIW, I'm totally stock. Oh yeah, and my silver wagon has a nice dark (20%) tint and lots of bike racks in case you spot me. ;)

Cheers!
-Ian

tsyGT 04-27-2006 09:05 PM

Hey Ian! I thought you were thinking about an AP? I think tinting and car racks count as mods. :icon_bigg

For what it's worth, my only mods are tinting, debadging, de-spoilering, and de-RE9ing. :icon_bigg

I don't go Eastside much, and I don't seem to see anyone downtown, but I'm still hoping to see someone!

goneskiian 04-28-2006 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsyGT
Hey Ian! I thought you were thinking about an AP? I think tinting and car racks count as mods. :icon_bigg

For what it's worth, my only mods are tinting, debadging, de-spoilering, and de-RE9ing. :icon_bigg

I don't go Eastside much, and I don't seem to see anyone downtown, but I'm still hoping to see someone!

Oh, I'm thinking way more than AP. I haven't written down my plans yet but they include stage II, some performance springs, maybe a sway bar, some 18's...and I had to stumble across and read about what PDXtuning down in Portland has done to their Legacy. D'oh!

Yes, I've got the mod bug but the wife is DEAD SET against it. Doesn't help that I've got a buddy that bought and '05 S4 Avant then promptly dropped another $15K in mods on it. We start talking cars and she just shakes her head in disbelief.

I have talked her into letting me get a STS though (how do you like yours again? pm me)! LOL! Trying to decide if i want to slip a Momo knob and an STi tranny mount in with it ("It was all included in the STS honey! I swear!"). I've got a bunch of Subie bucks burning the proverbial hole in the pocket. ;)

Ooooops. Sorry for the OT folks! Back on topic...

Well, I do drive over to the "City" once a week or so, but I try to go midday as the bridges can be a B@#$%. I'll keep an eye out for you.

I usually see at least one Leg/OB with a scoop on 520 when ever I drive it.

Cheers!
-Ian

PS. uberwagon - It was really trippy, but when I saw you I thought for a second that you had a carbon fiber hood, then I realized it was my polarized sunglasses f'ing with my vision! LOL! ;)

Pugsly 04-28-2006 12:52 AM

Spoted Silver 3.0R Sedan driving down 99E in portland. Your passenger headlight is out. :icon_bigg

uberwagon 04-28-2006 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by goneskiian
Yup, that's the one! Nice (uber)wagon! Where's a list of your mods?

TSY - Howdy Tom! Just because we look stock doesn't mean we're not members here. FWIW, I'm totally stock. Oh yeah, and my silver wagon has a nice dark (20%) tint and lots of bike racks in case you spot me. ;)

Cheers!
-Ian

Mods ------ chime/DRL disable
20% tint
STS w/ Momo
JDM Spec B pinks (wagon) w/ Bilstein :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg :icon_bigg
18 x 8 OZ Superleggera Gold-- as you can see:lol: :lol: :lol:
225/40/18 General UHP
debadge all but GT

altanic 05-01-2006 12:12 PM

I've seen a white Legacy GT Sedan a couple of times when I take my son to violin practice. (I think it's a 2006) The 3 or 4 times I've seen it, it was parked somewhere on SW 31st avenue. I came out once and saw the white GT right next to the instructor's driveway where I usually park my black GT... :)

ah, this would be in Portland of course