Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   The 'help PGT pay for the VF39 swap' FS thread - VF40 (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30893)

PGT 03-26-2006 10:08 AM

The 'help PGT pay for the VF39 swap' FS thread - VF40
 
So, I decided to go another direction instead of coating the stock turbo and Perrin TMIC I picked up. Those parts are at Crucial for the work as I write this. :lol:

* Perrin TMIC - SOLD!
* stock VF40 turbo with 4k miles - SOLD!

Paypal add 3%. If you are interested, first PM with comittment to pay will get the product - no 'dibs' to hold upon a million questions.

The TMIC is supposedly in great shape...the normal couple of bent fins from use and installation. The turbo came from Sutter2k....pulled for a swap.

PGT

PeterJMC 03-26-2006 10:19 AM

So you did buy it! :icon_twis

Bump for a great guy and a great seller!

PGT 03-26-2006 12:59 PM

Yup!

All PM's returned. ;)

Chappy 03-26-2006 05:00 PM

Dibs on the TMIC..

PGT 03-26-2006 08:09 PM

pending sale on the TMIC.

Turbo is still available.

tucker63 03-26-2006 08:14 PM

wow
 
After seeing this thread and the Brembo thread I think you are worse then me:lol:. I hope I get the wagon before the wheels show up. Free bump for you

Aczwild 03-26-2006 08:20 PM

.... shouldn't someone be saving for a certain wedding coming up soon???? ....

PGT 03-26-2006 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aczwild
.... shouldn't someone be saving for a certain wedding coming up soon???? ....

shut your piehole!! :lol:








P.S. it's all paid for ;) the wedding, that is. :icon_bigg

PGT 03-26-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker63
After seeing this thread and the Brembo thread I think you are worse then me:lol:. I hope I get the wagon before the wheels show up. Free bump for you

lol....want a spare VF40, ported and polished and thermal coated? You can swap it on as soon as you get your car and sell your brand new one for a fair price. ;)

Quicker spool and lower temps underhood. That's assuming you don't have a GT30 and FMIC on the way before you pick up your car. :lol:

tucker63 03-26-2006 09:45 PM

tmic
 
I have a Turbos XS TMIC from the WRX laying around maybe I will just put that on the LGT. No, it would be more fun spending more money and getting a nice shiny new one. If its shiny it will make the car go faster:lol:

Aczwild 03-26-2006 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patagonian GT
shut your piehole!! :lol:








P.S. it's all paid for ;) the wedding, that is. :icon_bigg

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, just making sure, dont want you to have a wedding cake that is just your rims stacked on top of eachother with icing slathered all over them....

free bump

BDII 03-26-2006 10:49 PM

I call dibs on the

PGT 03-27-2006 05:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tucker63
I have a Turbos XS TMIC from the WRX laying around maybe I will just put that on the LGT. No, it would be more fun spending more money and getting a nice shiny new one. If its shiny it will make the car go faster:lol:

mmm....shiny things. ;)

BTW - it won't fit the LGT intake manifold, so you should give it to me in exchange for the VF40 :lol:

praedet 03-27-2006 06:08 AM

wuss...

PGT 03-27-2006 06:25 AM

I wanted to let you leave your signature untouched ;)











:lol:


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:56 PM.


LegacyGT.com