Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   North Central (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Thursday, December 1 Chicagoland Meet @ 7:30pm (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22968)

!S4 11-23-2005 09:09 PM

Thursday, December 1 Chicagoland Meet @ 7:30pm

The location has been set, please see this thread: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23158
------------------------------------------------------
Alright folks, this is an open thread to discuss meet location for next Thursday, but I'm setting some thread rules to make sure this happens.
  1. PLEASE keep it on-topic regarding attendance and/or location. Start a new thread for comparing strip joints as this is intended to be an open meet.
  2. The deadline for the location will be Sunday, the 27th. If you have input, get it in here before then. I'm open to anywhere, but people have to know ahead of time what's going on.
  3. A new post will be created once the location is decided upon, and after that point, no bitching about the location!
  4. The alternative date is Tuesday, December 6th in case the majority of people that want to attend cannot make it.

So, what do you guys want to do? Just because I don't know anything outside of my little world, I'll say The Ram in Schaumburg.

(subbed)

DeepFreeze2 11-23-2005 09:15 PM

IBsomeonesaysohnoestoomuchstructure!1!!1!:icon_big g

I'm cool with whatever.

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving to one and all.:munch:

f1anatic 11-24-2005 05:15 PM

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I will not be attending...even it is at the Irish Pub across the street from my place.

fweasel 11-24-2005 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by f1anatic
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I will not be attending...even it is at the Irish Pub across the street from my place.

Well that narrows your location down a little. Ah no...:)

rao 11-25-2005 05:20 AM

This is always fun :munch:

meier motor sports 11-25-2005 06:26 AM

game works or dave and busters

f1anatic 11-25-2005 06:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fweasel
Well that narrows your location down a little. Ah no...:)

Weasel...why don't the 2 of us get together...and stick it to these suburbanites !

fweasel 11-25-2005 10:08 AM

Quote:

Weasel...why don't the 2 of us get together...and stick it to these suburbanites !

Not looking to start any waves on this thread... yet.

DeepFreeze2 11-25-2005 11:02 AM

IBtehissueisn'twheretehmeetsareheldbutwithtehorgan izationorlackthereof:icon_roll

AlsoIBtehF1smilie--->:icon_neut

Edit:In for details about The Ram as !S4 suggested.

!S4 11-25-2005 03:23 PM

Quote:

I'm confused. The location is open for suggestion (including downtown)...so what's the deal?

DeepFreeze2 11-25-2005 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rao
This is always fun :munch:

+1. Always is. Pass teh snacks, Rob.:icon_bigg

f1anatic 11-25-2005 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by !S4
I'm confused. The location is open for suggestion (including downtown)...so what's the deal?

t3h Nav33 P3ar !

When are we gonna have a meeting in Chicago ? So that we finally get to meet Weasel, LawGT, F1anatique, and other Chicagoans...

!S4 11-25-2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

t3h Nav33 P3ar !

When are we gonna have a meeting in Chicago ? So that we finally get to meet Weasel, LawGT, F1anatique, and other Chicagoans...

What'd be a good place with adequate parking? I don't know the city well... (n00b)

meier motor sports 11-25-2005 08:15 PM

i dont think navy peir is a good idea
its awfully chillie out

fweasel 11-25-2005 08:17 PM

Can't we all just get along?

Doesn't have to be in the city for me, BUT, I can't do the burbs on a school night. The ram is where we used to have the ChicagoZ meets at until some bastard in a 240SX decided to go drifting and we were asked not to come back.

So, I'm looking for a weekend meeting myself, which will exclude my opinions from this thread as the meet in question is to be next Thursday.

As far as city locations go, Players Club as F1 previusly suggested is cool and you can park in the Midas lot across the street once they've closed.