Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FS/FT - Location: CO : 1993 Mazda RX-7 with 17K Miles (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213097)

nick.cfrancis 08-26-2013 12:29 AM

CO : 1993 Mazda RX-7 with 17K Miles
 
10 Attachment(s)
Year: 1993, Make and Model: Mazda RX-7
Color: Silver
Miles: 17000
Transmission: Manual
Title: Clear
Lien: None
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
VIN: JM1FD3316P0204719
Seller's email address: Please use legacygt PM
Asking Price: $25,000


1993 Mazda RX-7
17,xxx miles
2nd owner; first owner garage kept the vehicle for 20 years, I purchased it at 11,000 miles and have owned it for 2 months

Additional Pictures: plus.google.com/photos/111926105362268185104/albums/5906844451619738497?authkey=CKSrz-Ph5b-MIg
Video: youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2Xesh_U34Eg

$25,000 or
Trade plus cash (on your end) for:
Audi S4
S8
Audi S6
BMW M3
BMW M5
BMW 335i or 335xi
Mitsubishi Evolution
Nissan 350z or 370z
Nissan 300zx Turbo
Nissan 240SX with SR20DETT
Nissan Skyline R32-R34
Subaru STI
Subaru Legacy GT
Toyota Supra

Maintenance:
HKS EVC Boost Controller set to 10-8-10 boost pattern
Redline GL-4 MT-90 75W90 Transmission Fluid changed at 14,000 miles
Redline GL-5 75W90 Differential Fluid changed at 14,000 miles
NGK ZE30 Spark Plug Wires changed at 14,000 miles
NGK BUR9EQP Spark Plugs (4) changed at 14,000 miles
Radiator Cap changed at 15,000 miles
Prestone 50/50 Coolant changed at 15,000 miles
EBC Redstuff brake pads and turned rotors at 16,000 miles
ATE Super Blue DOT 4 Brake fluid at 16,000 miles
K&N panel filter at 16,000 miles
Castrol GTX Conventional 10W30 Motor Oil at 16,000 miles
Mazda OEM Oil filter at 16,000 miles

Keywords: nissan mazda subaru rx7 rx rx-7 rx8 rx-8 turbo twin turbo sequential turbo manual rotary 13b twin rotor 5 speed five speed 5speed

andnyleswillriot 08-26-2013 12:45 AM

haha I saw this on craigslist while looking at cars for fun.

beautiful car! wish I could buy it

yasser-hanbali 08-26-2013 01:09 PM

o how i wish i had the time and space for another FD, make sure this beauty goes to a great home.

nick.cfrancis 08-26-2013 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by yasser-hanbali (Post 4559007)
o how i wish i had the time and space for another FD, make sure this beauty goes to a great home.

Quote:

Originally Posted by andnyleswillriot (Post 4558327)
haha I saw this on craigslist while looking at cars for fun.

beautiful car! wish I could buy it

Thanks for your kind words. Now somebody buy it! :)
I update the original post with a price.

whitetiger 08-27-2013 01:05 PM

Please update the first post with the template i have added.

c-lo 08-27-2013 01:06 PM

and your pics must also be attached per forum rules. linked are not permitted. click edit, go advanced, manage browse and load back into your first post.

glws...

and nice car!

nick.cfrancis 08-27-2013 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whitetiger (Post 4560679)
Please update the first post with the template i have added.

Quote:

Originally Posted by c-lo (Post 4560685)
and your pics must also be attached per forum rules. linked are not permitted. click edit, go advanced, manage browse and load back into your first post.

glws...

and nice car!

Fixed.

LieutenantDan 08-27-2013 03:46 PM

I wish I could trade you straight up for it. :cool:

Sick car. GLWS

LatentWagen 08-27-2013 08:23 PM

Time warp :eek:

nick.cfrancis 08-30-2013 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan (Post 4560982)
I wish I could trade you straight up for it. :cool:

Sick car. GLWS

I did have an offer for a straight trade with a Nissan Skyline R32 GTR, but it required a bit more work than I had money for.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LatentWagen (Post 4561411)
Time warp :eek:

:)

Learjet45 09-03-2013 05:21 PM

oh my lord, I've seen this car on craigslist for a little while now and just checked the classified on here for the first time in months. I never thought someone on here would be selling the RX-7.
It's a beautiful car. If I weren't a broke college student, I would have bought this the moment I saw it.
Make sure she goes to a good home, and tell the buyer to go check out cmzc.net!

nick.cfrancis 09-03-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Learjet45 (Post 4569319)
oh my lord, I've seen this car on craigslist for a little while now and just checked the classified on here for the first time in months. I never thought someone on here would be selling the RX-7.
It's a beautiful car. If I weren't a broke college student, I would have bought this the moment I saw it.
Make sure she goes to a good home, and tell the buyer to go check out cmzc.net!

I owned a 97 Legacy GT first, then a 2012 WRX, which I traded plus a few for this RX-7. Now that ski season is coming back, I am looking at getting back into the Subaru world. It is an amazing car. I am on RX-7 club, but I will definitely check out cmzc.net. If I don't get what I'm asking I'm probably just going to keep it.

LatentWagen 09-04-2013 06:51 PM

Just realized that you put a TON of miles on the car in the two months that you owned it. I probably would've done the same thing, I bet the car is a joy to drive. Free bump.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:36 PM.


LegacyGT.com