Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pacific Northwest (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Meet Up Mondays (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212536)

redrocket 08-15-2013 04:30 AM

Meet Up Mondays

Hello,

We will be starting a weekly meet up for all subies big and small on Mondays at 730; XXX burgers in Issaquah. There will be no excessive revving/breaking or any drifting what so ever. These will be laid back and relaxing meet ups, they also include a Lake Samm. Drive.

Please contact me directly by email if you are interested Patrickdk@live.com with the title (Meet up Mondays) be there or be square. :spin:

Lawson 08-17-2013 08:46 PM

ill prolly show face every now and then but an hour each way is too much every week on a monday

Gex 08-17-2013 09:35 PM

I will show up on Monday. Live a couple miles away so I don't have an excuse not too.

boxkita 08-19-2013 12:35 AM

can't make it tomorrow, but will for next week.

redrocket 08-19-2013 01:38 AM

Hello! i will be moving the meet up for Monday the 26th since i haven’t got many responses. if your interested spread the word its not just for us legacy and outback guys, stis and wrx are more than welcome.

RyanGT 08-19-2013 07:57 AM

Did you even get my email about coming to this meet?

boxkita 08-19-2013 08:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanGT (Post 4549104)
Did you even get my email about coming to this meet?

this is a no-drama event, so likely answer is...no.

Gex 08-19-2013 10:02 AM

26th it is. Should have the coils on by then so I might have some lower back pain.

boxkita 08-19-2013 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gex (Post 4549255)
26th it is. Should have the coils on by then so I might have some lower back pain.

what? how?

Gex 08-19-2013 12:12 PM

Last car I drove with coils was not very comfortable. Probably because they were junk coils on a craptastic vw jetta. It was more of a dig at comfort. I'll be just fine, and low!

boxkita 08-19-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gex (Post 4549424)
Last car I drove with coils was not very comfortable. Probably because they were junk coils on a craptastic vw jetta. It was more of a dig at comfort. I'll be just fine, and low!

c/o can be a brutal ride. Pioneer square just sucks. OTOH, a smooth road is good fun.

RyanGT 08-19-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxkita (Post 4549169)
this is a no-drama event, so likely answer is...no.

The original post came pre-loaded with DramaŽ. First the OP organizes a meet on this forum where it's much easier to herd cats than LGTs here. Then he made the request for responses to be emailed to him directly. Why he didn't just have people respond with a post in a public forum here was most puzzling. With interested parties posting here, that could encourage others to join in. To further add to the FAILŠ, he didn't respond to his emails or update the post periodically. I predict EPIC DRAMATIC FAIL for this meet!

boxkita 08-19-2013 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RyanGT (Post 4549473)
The original post came pre-loaded with DramaŽ. First the OP organizes a meet on this forum where it's much easier to herd cats than LGTs here. Then he made the request for responses to be emailed to him directly. Why he didn't just have people respond with a post in a public forum here was most puzzling. With interested parties posting here, that could encourage others to join in. To further add to the FAILŠ, he didn't respond to his emails or update the post periodically. I predict EPIC DRAMATIC FAIL for this meet!

I want to go just for the carnage, as he has invited STi owners and requested no hooning. Didn't realize these were mutually exclusive.

Gex 08-26-2013 12:37 PM

So is this drama fest happening or not?

boxkita 08-26-2013 01:00 PM

not for me. Car is still down due to transmission. In for pics of drama, though