FS: (VA/DC) 2006 Legacy GT Sedan 50K Miles - SOLD
Car is SOLD.
Year, Make and Model: 2006, Subaru, Legacy GT Limited Sedan
Transmission: Manual (5spd)
Title: In-Hand, paid off
Location: (City, State) Leesburg, Va
Seller's email address: caseynsb (at) hotmail (dot) com
Asking Price: $14,000
One owner, very low miles. Purchased new near the end of the model year (7/2006). I have owned many Subarus (8, now), and love the car, however, it's time to move on to something new. My wife and I work in the same office, so we swap cars quite a bit. Most of the years with the car were in Florida, with the final 2 in VA, so very little snow exposure. On "bad' days we'd typically take her Outback, so it's been pretty pampered.
I do have:
1) Standard Floor mats + Rugged All Weather Mats
2) Hidden Hitch Tow Hook: Class II with Trailer Hitch Ball 2" x 3/4" x 1-9/16"
3) Jazzy's "Aux-in" mod and a very thick stereo cable
Mechanically the car is flawless. I have kept it 100% stock since purchasing and regular maintenance was either done by Subaru, or qualified mechanics.
Cosmetically it is in great shape for the age, and has a few minor issues:
1) Wheels: Some wheels have a little curb rash, but are not bent and the tires are about 1.5 years old.
2) Front passenger Fender/Headlight: A large rock hit the front fender and created a small welt, and some very small hairline cracks. It's not noticeable from afar but wanted to make sure no one wasted their time if they were looking for an '06 in mint condition. The headlight on the passenger side also got some water in it, and now just needs to be opened and cleaned out. There is no standing water, I just haven't had time.
3) Seats: Leather is in pretty good shape though admittedly could have been take better care of.
See attached, also, I uploaded quote a few more pictures to an IMGUR album, below:
Plenty of Pictures
Nice BL - GLWYS.
nice car. off Belmont or is that at the town center?
Car SOLD - Haggled my way to a trade-in that was worthwhile
nice. what did you get?
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:52 AM.|