Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Pacific Northwest (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   FS/FT: OR: XO2 Racing Axle-Back Exhaust (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206992)

tpeterson4237 05-05-2013 10:13 AM

FS/FT: OR: XO2 Racing Axle-Back Exhaust
 
Sold

tpeterson4237 05-06-2013 01:29 PM

Bump! $100 and its yours! It's taking up space!


Tyler P.

c-lo 05-06-2013 01:40 PM

pics must be attached not linked. edit, go advanced, manage browse and load.

thx

tpeterson4237 05-06-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c-lo (Post 4419339)
pics must be attached not linked. edit, go advanced, manage browse and load.

thx

I just used tapatalk to upload the pictures. Is that not acceptable? Ill go edit them after work if so.



Tyler P.

c-lo 05-06-2013 01:43 PM

nope. have to be attached per forum rules.

thx

tpeterson4237 05-06-2013 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c-lo (Post 4419352)
nope. have to be attached per forum rules.

thx

You got it dude. Ill get it changed after work.


Tyler P.

tpeterson4237 05-08-2013 02:58 PM

Hump day bump day!


Tyler P.

boxkita 05-08-2013 04:16 PM

dont get a turbo timer (it jsut leaves the engine running), the cooling for the turbo/subaru works fine when you shut off the engine. save your money for other things.

tpeterson4237 05-08-2013 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxkita (Post 4422765)
dont get a turbo timer (it jsut leaves the engine running), the cooling for the turbo/subaru works fine when you shut off the engine. save your money for other things.

It'd be used for interior dress-up. I want to get the subtle solutions cubby gauge pod as well


Tyler P.

tpeterson4237 05-12-2013 08:15 PM

Bump!

shralp 05-12-2013 09:49 PM

pics of the scratched tip? Any shots of it on your wagon so I can see how far the tips are out? links to audio with these? will they fit stock y pipe? I'm in Portland and interested :)

tpeterson4237 05-12-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shralp (Post 4428058)
pics of the scratched tip? Any shots of it on your wagon so I can see how far the tips are out? links to audio with these? will they fit stock y pipe? I'm in Portland and interested :)

PM sent!


Tyler P.

tpeterson4237 05-16-2013 02:32 AM

Sold


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:23 PM.


LegacyGT.com