Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Legacy Photos (2005-2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   SWP cosworth wagon :) (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203889)

hobo2701 03-18-2013 09:57 PM

SWP cosworth wagon :)

4 Attachment(s)
hi everyone just wanted to share my new love of my life.She is 2005 SWP leagcy gt wagon limited with black leather interior and 5spd manual its currently still in build mode but it should be done as soon as cosworth can ship my shortblock and intake manifold! :) parts list is as follows:

Engine/exhaust
cosworth shortblock with Sti crank
Cosworth intake manifold
Cosworth blueprinted 11mm oil pump
High Performance Head
[Intake & Exhaust Valves:Supertech Black Nitrided SS Valves Set (STD)]
Springs:Supertech Dual Spring w/TI Retainers
NGK one step colder plugs
TGV deletes
GMS turbo inlet
Deatschewerks 850cc injectors
Walbro 255lph fuel pump
Grimspeed EBCS
FP HTA 68 turbo
gates timing belt kit w/ water pump
GruppeS uel Header with white ceramic coating
Invidia catless downpipe with white ceramic coating
Cobb Catless uppipe with white ceramic coating
GMS catback exaust
Dual fms catch can setup
Killer B High Performance Oil Pan
Killer B Oil Baffle Windage
Killer B Ultimate Oil Pickup

Suspension
Ohlins DFV coilovers
spec b Aluminum front control arms
spec b rear trailing arms
spec b upper lateral link
Sti rear pillowball laterall links
Gt spec tie rod ends/ball joints
AVO front lca bushing kit
Perrin xtreme duty front endlinks
Perrin 25mm front sway bar

Brakes
Alcon/stasis 6 piston mono bloc 370mm front brakes
goodridge SS brake lines
ferrodo pads

Cooling
FMS front mount intercooler
FMS oil feed line
Koyo radiator
Megan blue radiator hosing
Cusco radiator shroud

Drivetrain
Clutchmasters fx350 clutch/flywheel
new oem hubs
new oem knuckles

Wheels
rays engineering 57dr 18x8.5 +38 semi gloss black
Rays lug nuts

Exterior/Interior
JDM SPEC B bumper in SWP.
JDM SPEC B bumper beam + foam
JDM SPEC B fender liners RH,LH
JDM SPEC B foglights with brackets RH,LH
JDM SPEC B bumper brackets side and inner RH,LH
JDM SPEC B bumper tow hook cover
JDM SPEC B bumper / headlight brackets RH,LH
JDM SPEC B lower air dam guide + foam
JDM SPEC B intake guide
JDM SPEC B s402 Grill with white subaru emblem
JDM Double Din setup with Kenwood DNX6960

soon to come:
BW efr twinscroll 7163 or 7670 not sure yet
Sti 6speed swap
Reverse intake manifold with possible vmount intercooler
full SWP respray and an minor bodywork
possibly rollcage and gutting of rear seats

TeriyakiBBS 03-18-2013 10:34 PM

I want pictures darn you!!!!!!!!!!!!

spec.B Dream 03-18-2013 11:16 PM

Yes, pics are a must.

end0 03-19-2013 07:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobo2701 (Post 4348007)
I think thats most of it should hopefuly be all done by the end of the month got everything in but the cosworth stuff as they told us they were restucturing there facility so who know. would be pumped on any suggestions/input :) here is one before shot will post pics of the rest once the shortblock comes in. cosworth claims it will ship this week but i have heard this before from them

Love the white wagon! It's my favorite color on a car. Also I hope you get your stuff soon, the reason I say this is I just read over on NASIOC a guy ordered some pistons from cosworth and it took a long time because of the "restructuring".

Nrw 03-19-2013 07:23 AM

Did you buy the car from a guy in Mass? Looks familiar.

hobo2701 03-19-2013 09:13 AM

I did get it in mass from a fellow member . Came with a decent amount of work alrdy done but since the bottom end was in need if repair I decided to just go with the cosworth shortblock. I was able to setup a wholesale acct with vivid racing so the savings made it possible to do all the little stuff. Kinda wanted to do the reverse intake manifold but well see. Cosworth def is taking there sweet time thank god i got 12valve cummins to drive around until its ready

boxkita 03-19-2013 09:31 AM

yummy. I had wanted a cosworth for mine. Will be interested to hear your experiences.

is this a DD, or looking to do more ?

hobo2701 03-19-2013 09:42 AM

Yes it's a dd for sure unless its terrible weather cuz don't think I will run winter tires on it since I have a truck . Looking forward to track days and autocrross . Just need to get some brake work done was looking into a set of Alcon proly 4 piston but only time will tell

mustangendsley 03-19-2013 11:57 AM

WHY did you go with the oem crank?

hobo2701 03-19-2013 12:32 PM

First starters its a DD so my ultimate goal was a very reliable dd/autox/track car. I know that is a lot to ask for but I figured with a built cosworth bottom end that it would be able to take te abuse. And I don't know if u realized but its not a legacy crank it's and Sti crank which is known to handle well over 400 whp and I'm looking for around 350-375 so I didn't wanna spend the extra 3k because I alrdy splurged on the ohlins

LosAngelesLGT 03-19-2013 12:42 PM

I dont think you realized its very confusing when you put OEM crank in a LGT.com forum and expect us to know its an STI crank. Love your parts list. Should be a beast of a sleeper. Sub-mutha-effin-scribed.

KBGRIZZLY64 03-19-2013 12:45 PM

Sub

boxkita 03-19-2013 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hobo2701 (Post 4348898)
because I alrdy splurged on the ohlins

high dollar build. Good for you. We'll all be interested in hearing more about this ride. Be sure to post lots of pictures.

Ignore the detractors, you have a great spec list going. Shows lots of research/planning.

FocuS 03-19-2013 01:02 PM

Going to run E85 on the HTA68?

Nice call on the Ohlins! I'm thinking the TEINs on my wagon are due for retirement after 80K miles...The LGT is my DD too so I'd love to see your take on the Ohlins. Otherwise, I'm pretty sold on Cuscos.

boxkita 03-19-2013 01:25 PM

BTW, if you have not read anything in the motorsports forum, I invite you to check it out.
http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisp...sports-38.html
And the "how to motorsports your LGT" thread - http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...cy-199487.html

If you have already been there, ignore me.