Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds (2005 - 2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   ISC Big Brake Kit 05-09 LGT 02-08 WRX (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203574)

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 03:56 PM

ISC Big Brake Kit 05-09 LGT 02-08 WRX

5 Attachment(s)
***MY OWN PICS UP TOMORROW 3/18***

Up for sale is my front big brake kit by ISC. Red front calipers, stainless steel brake lines, Like new brake pads (14mm) measured, and rotors if you want them even though they are basically shot.

Retails for $1160 through subiemods (where i am locally)

Because you will need to replace the rotors ($250 from isc for slotted 1 piece) I am asking $500, $550 SHIPPED...And once again I will reiterate, NO VIBRATIONS on my 05 legacy gt. Brembos are going on for spring.

Pictures of the rotors and calipers on car are not of my car, just an idea of what they will looked like.

Thanks for looking!

BAC5.2 03-14-2013 09:27 PM

Did these experience the infamous vibration issues?

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 09:38 PM

Not on my legacy, previous owner had some vibrations. I did not. I am no sure if it was his suspension components or the rotors or what, we did not discuss in detail. I had no issues....reason for selling is I am buying brembos from a friend locally and doing the rear conversion for them as well.

BAC5.2 03-14-2013 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brotated_Scoobie (Post 4341449)
Not on my legacy, previous owner had some vibrations. I did not. I am no sure if it was his suspension components or the rotors or what, we did not discuss in detail. I had no issues....reason for selling is I am buying brembos from a friend locally and doing the rear conversion for them as well.

Since you are using AFBeefcake's pictures, is this the kit that was on his car (the one he suggested buying at your own risk, and sold for $500)?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ht=ISC+caliper

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAC5.2 (Post 4341527)
Since you are using AFBeefcake's pictures, is this the kit that was on his car (the one he suggested buying at your own risk, and sold for $500)?

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...ht=ISC+caliper

Lol yes same kit! :)

If I didn't buy brembos I'd keep them! Awesome setup. Isc is a great name. I even have their coilovers on my car.

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 10:51 PM

Thanks for the bump :)

BAC5.2 03-14-2013 10:56 PM

Why are you selling the kit you bought (at your own risk) for $500, for $750?

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAC5.2 (Post 4341538)
Why are you selling the kit you bought (at your own risk) for $500, for $750?

Because I took the initial risk...and it paid off. Zero issues. Therefore I am selling it for a price I deem fit. Any more questions...are you interested? Because if not you can see yourself out of my thread. Thanks for looking ;)

BAC5.2 03-14-2013 11:05 PM

Will you offer a money-back guarantee with them, that I won't have vibration issues?

LegAC_GT 03-14-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAC5.2 (Post 4341544)
Will you offer a money-back guarantee with them, that I won't have vibration issues?

thats crazy if he does! :-)

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 11:07 PM

Let me make this clear to anyone ACTUALLY interested...previous owner had vibrations. Don't know why?? I had no issues when I had them on. Not a single vibration therefore I'm not going to advertise them as "buy at your own risk". Because they're a great set of brakes. But when an opportunity comes along for a nice set of front and rear brembos you jump on it like I did. I shouldn't have to defend myself on this forum lol. So maybe the mods can handle this or something because obviously someone is a little sore here....don't know whyyyy

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAC5.2 (Post 4341544)

Lmao I know who you are....regardless...

Yes. I will. Buy them (lol) do the labor. Get me in the car with you and show me that they vibrate and I will. What a joke:)

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 11:11 PM

These brakes do not vibrate!!! Original owner must have not known wtf he (or she) was doing.

LegAC_GT 03-14-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brotated_Scoobie (Post 4341547)
Let me make this clear to anyone ACTUALLY interested...previous owner had vibrations. Don't know why?? I had no issues when I had them on. Not a single vibration therefore I'm not going to advertise them as "buy at your own risk". Because they're a great set of brakes. But when an opportunity comes along for a nice set of front and rear brembos you jump on it like I did. I shouldn't have to defend myself on this forum lol. So maybe the mods can handle this or something because obviously someone is a little sore here....don't know whyyyy

BAC is a mod/admin....
hes probably frustrated youre making money on something you just bought. ;-)
you should probably update your first post to let people know that the previous owner had problems. :-)

Brotated_Scoobie 03-14-2013 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LegAC_GT (Post 4341553)
BAC is a mod/admin....
hes probably frustrated youre making money on something you just bought. ;-)
you should probably update your first post to let people know that the previous owner had problems. :-)

Haha doing this from tapatalk so I can't see who's a mod and who's not lol. Anyways...I took a huge risk and I didn't have any problems. Then again I do regular maintenance and make sure everything on my car is taken care of per say. My risk proved to me at least that there are no "infamous vibrations" lmao. Call up subiemods or isc yourself. This seriously is a joke. If people did proper maintenance or actually installed them correctly they'd find that out. Idk what else I can possibly say lol