Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FS (VA): AEM UEGO (Wideband O2) (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203542)

BarManBean 03-14-2013 07:19 AM

FS (VA): AEM UEGO (Wideband O2)

3 Attachment(s)
AEM UEGO in completely working condition. Sensor, harness, and gauge included. I'll also throw in the adapter I made to allow you to log directly to rom-raider, you'll just need to supply your own USB cable.

Small crack where the sensor connects to the rest of the wiring harness, but I never had any issues with just a few wraps of electrical tape to secure it.

Will have pics of everything up this evening.

$135 shipped/paypaled.

jaxx4k 03-14-2013 04:31 PM

give you $90 shipped for everything. don't need RM cable. only AEM parts.

BNIB goes for $160 shipped all over internet.

BarManBean 03-14-2013 04:36 PM

No, but thanks. I'll certainly make someone a bit of a deal if that's the case. The internet won't supply you with the cable to log to rom raider for that price either.

jaxx4k 03-14-2013 04:56 PM

here's some extra for the guys that wants an AP vs Rom.

Quote:

So why should you use the Accessport vs other open source tuning options such as Romraider and ECUFLASH? The reason is simple. You get a better tune, in less time, with a company that will stand behind their product. Letís say your buddy has a laptop and buys a Tactrix cable- heís now a tuner, right? He has the software to make changes to the factory ecu and the hardware to do it but probably does not have the extensive knowledge required to properly tune your vehicle.

Letís say you let your buddy (or another tuner for that matter) flash your car. In the middle of the flash the computer bluescreens and you can no longer start your car. Who do you go to? Tactrix no longer offers their ecu recovery service. The problem with open source software is that it is occasionally buggy and developed by people in their spare time. If something breaks itís on you to fix it.

The Accessport, on the other hand, is backed by Cobb Tuning- a household name in the Subaru tuning community. If it causes an issue with your ecu Cobb is going to take care of you. The final reason is the quality of the tune.
Using the Accessport we can make changes to the mapping of the ecu in REAL TIME. This means we can change parameters with the engine running. Instead of having to datalog and guess and check we can make changes on the fly and get the job done in a much faster, safer, more repeatable manner. In addition to Cobb Accessports .

BarManBean 03-14-2013 05:03 PM

Thanks for posting that in my for sale thread. Last I checked this wasn't a forum for debating ap vs open source, lol.

BarManBean 03-14-2013 05:28 PM

Pics up, price adjusted. If you are legitimately interested in this feel free to post or PM me. Also, I was wrong in saying you need your own USB, you don't. If you want to extend the existing USB just pick up an extender.

BarManBean 03-17-2013 03:24 PM

Bump! $135 shipped.

Sicotic 03-18-2013 12:23 AM

Bump!!! Good deal right here. I have the same setup. I paid a lot more, this is a steal!!!

LosAngelesLGT 03-18-2013 05:17 AM

I :wub: my AEM WB.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jaxx4k (Post 4340986)
here's some extra for the guys that wants an AP vs Rom.

The information you gave is stupid AP marketing propaganda and simply wrong. BSOD (blue screen of death) is meaningless. Misflashing is meaningless. Simply restart the computer and do it again, just don't turn off the ignition. Locking up a ECU is not only harder than you think, you need to go out of your way to do it.;)

BarManBean 03-18-2013 07:13 PM

Bump, someone buy this, lol. Would gladly trade for a Forge or Turbosmart Kompact BPV.

Brprs 03-19-2013 01:47 AM

Great deal for great piece of mind poeple.

Legacsti11 03-19-2013 08:11 AM

Great deal here I think I payed $200 new for this. I will see if my friend is interested for his WRX beast he just finished.

LowKeyGT 03-19-2013 09:12 AM

pm sent

BarManBean 03-19-2013 09:14 AM

replied.

BarManBean 03-19-2013 10:28 AM

Sold.