Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FS: (SOCAL) RaxerX FMIC $350 (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200866)

omnicron 02-01-2013 12:57 PM

FS: (SOCAL) RaxerX FMIC $350

10 Attachment(s)
I am listing my RacerX FMIC setup. Orange, CA

Priced at $400 INCLUDING SHIPPING TO ALL CONT USA! SOLD for $300 LOCAL PICKUP

Comes with all piping including for STI and LGT Turbo Fitment.

This is V1 kit with three cold side pipes including V2 cold side cut for better battery fitment.

One side of the core was painted black but most of the paint has come off.

Locals, come by and take a look.

Should fit 05-09 LGT and most newer WRX cars.

---NEW DESCRIPTION UPDATE!--

Quote:

Still have your ic for sale? If so can you tell me more about condition and how many miles are on it?
it is still for sale.

The core is painted black on one side but a lot of paint is coming off. The other side is metallic color, non painted. On the non painted side there are a few bent fins in two sections.

The silicon tubes/connectors are a bit dirtied but work fine. They appear used.

The clamps are all T clamps. Most appear used but work find.

If any tubes or T clamps dont work or are damaged, I will replace them.

From the left side of the core, the metal tube that goes down and up to the hot side of the turbo has some scratches and a small dent.

The next section that goes near the intake to the turbo appears fine. Appears used.

The final section to the turbo with the LGT turbo flange looks good and has a gasket for the turbo.

The optional V1 STI section was never used and looks new.

On the cold side coming from the core, there are three optional section based on what fits your car the best. It comes with all three.

The first one is in two sections designed for easier battery removal and fitment for the car. It is looks used but decent shape. It has a minor scratch and dent on the apex of the radius on the bottom.

It has a "hump" section that goes near the battery that is connected with a "hump" silicon connector. On the bolt area of the timing belt cover, the previous timing belt bolt scratched the tube a bit.

The other two section, they are complete sections all the way to past the battery and do not require the "hump" silicon tube. They could be cut if need be like the other tube. They difference between them (as seen in the pictures) is the radius of the bend on the bottom and the angle of the tubing allowing for differences in different cars.

The final section from the cold side to the intake is in decent shape and appears used. Fitment is tight around the fuel lines as are most FMIC kits for there cars.

Was on the car for about 15k miles.

Any questions? PM or post here.

EJ25subie05 02-01-2013 05:05 PM

ship it?

omnicron 02-01-2013 06:06 PM

Yes + Shipping.

Legacsti11 02-02-2013 03:24 PM

Just a FYI this will not work with a Sti Turbo as the charge pipes are different. Glws

brawline 02-02-2013 07:22 PM

^ it will fit Sti turbo as seller said he has both pipes.

Legacsti11 02-03-2013 02:43 AM

Oh ok I missed that part about both pipes, my bad thanks Glws...

V8Bait 02-04-2013 05:13 PM

So just to clarify, this has all the pipes that are now included in the latest RacerX kit? I may be interested, can you pm me shipping cost to 06450?

omnicron 02-04-2013 06:46 PM

I dont know what all the pipes included in the "latest" RacerX kit.

This is V1 with a V2 pipe modification to one of the cold side pipes. It has two other cold side pipes since the RacerX seems to have the biggest fitment issues with the cold side.

It also has the STI Turbo style adapter as well.

I will send you a PM with shipping costs.

omnicron 02-05-2013 11:18 PM

Sale Pending.

LegAC_GT 02-10-2013 04:17 PM

Sold yet?

omnicron 02-11-2013 10:37 AM

Has not sold. Other member did not respond back to my response. It had been several days so I am offering it back for sale!

slim101 02-11-2013 01:27 PM

How much shipped to 22079

omnicron 02-11-2013 05:30 PM

New price above $400 with shipping!

omnicron 02-18-2013 02:56 PM

Sale Pending! Awaiting payment by 2/22/13

omnicron 02-23-2013 05:01 PM

Sold!

Sold to faded1004 for $300 local pickup.

Thank to everyone who PMed me!