Connor's '05 LGT Wagon
I'll keep the intro brief, here is my car.
Spartan was the 2nd owner, and I am now the 5th. Currently it has 115k on the clock, but definitely doesn't show it. All I've been doing with it right now has been getting the paint to as close to perfect as I can reasonably manage. In the coming weeks I'll need to take care of the condensation problem with the passenger side headlight and get around to fixing the leaky sandwich plate for the oil pressure gauge.
EDIT: 146k miles as of 8/12/15
CURRENT MOD LIST! Updated 8/12/15
- Cobb Stage 2 OTS tune (temporarily)
- Catless up pipe
- CNT Racing 3" catted downpipe
- Invidia Q300 exhaust
- 73mm KS Tech CAI
- Removed banjo bolt filter
- Perrin TMIC
- Forge BPV
- AVO 2.4" turbo inlet
- GrimmSpeed 3mm phenolic resin spacers
- TGVs removed
- GrimmSpeed 3-port EBCS
- Throttle body coolant bypass
- Bilstein struts with Swift springs and 1/4" saggy butt shims (perfectly level stance)
- Ralitek rear sway bar w/ HD front end links and new stock rear end links
- 08 STi LCA bushings
- Perrin front/ Group N rear shifter bushings
- 17" 2004 STi BBS wheels
- 2004 STi Brembos, front and rear
- Prosport Halo series boost and oil pressure gauges in the cubby
- Innovate LC-2 wideband on the steering column
- Shortened stock shifter
- Delrin shift knob painted gunmetal, w/ custom shift boot
- WRX pedals w/ dead pedal
- MTX re-q5 signal processor (provides an auxiliary input)
- Alpine components up front
- 1000 watt 4 channel amp
- All weather mats
- 50% tint all around
- Flapatax mud flaps
- HID retrofit with custom housings from Nordic Retrofit
- Yellow fog tint
- Tinted reverse lights
- Tinted mirror turn signals
- Red overlay on tail lights and 3rd brake light
- 3m Di-Noc on b pillars, and rear chrome strip
- Custom REAL carbon fiber grill winglets
- Moore Blast Plates
- Top feed TGV deletes
- Radium Engineering top feed rails
- Radium Engineering catch can
- Aeromotive X1 series adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- dw65c fuel pump
- Competition Clutch Stage 2 disc/pressure plate w/ Lightweight Flywheel
- GrimmSpeed TMIC
- Perrin 3" turbo inlet
Today I played with wheels.
Oh the benefits of a wagon. Fits eight wheels, a full size jack, and a toolbox with room to spare!
Fitted up some wheels to decide which ones I'd like to keep and which to sell. To begin with we have the current winter wheel, some 17" ASA wheel that I actually quite like.
Next some 17" gold RPF1s off my WRX. I really liked these too.
Then the 18" gunmetal Buddyclub P1s that came with the Legacy. I liked these the most.
It was a tough call, but I think I'm gonna sell the Enkei's. I already have 5 people lined up to buy them.
Definitely a fan of the Buddyclup P1's. Nice color wagon too by the way. Haha
What size were the enkeis? 17x7 or 8? and what tire was on it?
i've got an extra set of 17x8s in my garage that i haven't put race rubber on recently, and am thinking about re-purposing them for my legacy
I like the gold better
The Enkeis are 17x8 +45, not sure on the tire specs right now. I'll check. They did have a tiny bit of 'poke' to them.
Nice wagon:) I see some bilstein+pinks on it, do you use any spacers? it's sitting kind of high for that setup imo, I have to go out and actually look at mine, I think mine's lower on same setup.
RBP is a great color for BPs.
Congrtas! Threat her nice ;)
There are 1/4" spacers in the rear, I believe...
Madison Sports Car Club had a dyno night at Kelly Moss Motorsports tonight. Strapped the LGT down and managed to do 225/275. I was expecting a higher horsepower number and lower torque, so I guess I'll be okay with the difference. :)
I am partial to the Buddy Club's. Mine are 5Zigen but same idea. And since RBP BP's are the best....
But since your last post to the dyno you were running them, lol....
I must have missed the mods on this. What is she runnin?
Check the link in post #1 to the previous owner's thread. Its a simple stage 2.
I'd have the say the Buddy Club looks the best. The gold on the Enkei's is too gold. If it were darker it would look better.
I'm also a fellow WI RBP wagon owner!
I see you're in the Milwaukee area. Are you in Madison much? I've heard that there is another RBP LGT wagon around town, which is a shame cause that means I'll have to fight him.
I make it to Madison a few times a year but I doubt it's me you'd be seeing.
I've seen two other RBP LGT wagons around Milwaukee. One was a stock 5EAT that was parked down the street from my house and the other was identical to yours and it was for sale at Hiller Ford in Waukesha a few years ago.
Yeah, my girlfriend was saying that she was seeing my car downtown Madison a bunch when I knew I was nowhere the area, I thought she was seeing a similar car or something. Turns out there is actually is another lowered RBP LGT wagon on gunmetal wheels.
I must end him.
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:07 PM.|