Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   (VA): 2005 Legacy GT Wagon, 71k miles - SOLD (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199725)

BarManBean 01-14-2013 10:32 PM

(VA): 2005 Legacy GT Wagon, 71k miles - SOLD

10 Attachment(s)
Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon, Stage 2
Color: Regal Blue Pearl
Miles: 71,xxx
Transmission: 5EAT
Title: Clear - no accidents
Lien: Bank held title, available post-purchase
VIN: 4S3BP676654314026
Seller's email address: available via PM
Asking Price: $11,500 with the stock wheels

Background Information
Throwing out a feeler for my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited Wagon with 71,xxx miles (daily driven, so mileage will go up over time). The car is Regal Blue Pearl in color with tan leather interior. I am the second owner and purchased the car from the parent’s of a previous member. Car was adult driven previously and purchased new in 2004. All maintenance was performed at the dealership by the previous owners up until I took ownership at 54k miles. The car has been maintained by myself since then, including the entire 60k mile service with premium fluids and OEM plugs. I upgraded the car to stage 2 at 62,470 miles with a stock STI up pipe, Cobb downpipe (catted), and TruCool Transmission Cooler. I also bullet-proofed the TMIC at this time and replaced the front O2 sensor shortly after since I found out I bumped the stocker and it was no longer reading correctly. I’ve completed all regular maintenance during my ownership and am happy to answer any questions. The car ran with Valvoline 5w-30 from the dealership during previous ownership and I have used Rotella T6 5w-40 during my personal ownership. Please contact me directly via PM and I am happy to email you my entire maintenance spreadsheet—it’s quite detailed. It has a clean title and has no accidents, etc. to report (please see the carfax report).

Visually, I've added an R-REV mesh grill. The grill is carbon fiber, but I've had it painted to match the rest of the car--this grill will be included in the sale unless discussed otherwise.

For those looking for the quick rundown:
  • 2005 limited wagon, tan leather and sunroof
  • 71,xxx miles on the odometer
  • All-weather subaru mats front/rear (black), factory trunk liner also included (tan)
  • STI up pipe, Cobb catted downpipe, and aFe ProDry S air filter (reuseable) are all installed and the car is tuned for all of these parts--all new gaskets used where any new parts were added
  • Transmission cooler and transmission thermostat installed to optimize ATF cooling
  • Nearly new stock catback exhaust was recently installed, no rust which is a huge plus for anyone looking into axleback options or other aftermarket exhaust options
  • New-to-me endlinks will also be installed prior to sale--these have no rust and will be easy to work on should you choose to install aftermarket sways (or I can do that for you if you provide the sways)
  • Leptronix aux-in has been added--I installed it to appear as it comes from the factory in newer years with the plug in located inside the arm rest. It's a very clean install and most would think it came like this from the factory.
I'm posting this up mainly as a feeler. The car would be sold as a “stage 2” car with stock suspension. It’s currently sitting on BBS wheels, but I would like to keep these for my next subaru (the only reason I'm considering selling this car!) so I will pick up a set of stock wheels for the buyer (or other if preferred) and can have a new set of tires mounted on based on discussion with the buyer and what he/she would want. The cobb DP, STI up pipe, transmission cooler and thermostat will all convey with the car.
If you have any questions just let me know. This is a feeler, so feel free to post here or message me privately. The car has some normal exterior wear and I've highlighted the worst of it in the pics (the scuff on the rear bumper)--happy to provide any additional pictures upon request.

Maintenance records below--3 oil change intervals by previous owner were a bit high at 5k, 5k, and 6k, but last 10 OCIs have been under 3500 miles.

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...012/Maint1.png

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...012/Maint2.png

http://i934.photobucket.com/albums/a...012/Maint3.png

SBT 01-14-2013 11:32 PM

GLWYS. So you picked up Rob's?

BarManBean 01-15-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBT (Post 4246783)
GLWYS. So you picked up Rob's?

Thanks. No replacement as of yet, but I have something in mind.

BarManBean 01-16-2013 01:19 PM

Willing to go back to stock (downpipe / transmission cooler) for an interested buyer.

LegacyKid5 01-16-2013 02:48 PM

Great looking car and in the best color too! Free bump, GLWS!

claymore_6r 01-16-2013 07:45 PM

GLWS for a good seller!

BarManBean 01-20-2013 11:01 PM

Bump. Hit me up with offers. The price is negotiable within reason for an extremely well maintained LGT.

BarManBean 01-22-2013 08:48 AM

Bump, drove it to Philadelphia and back this weekend!

BarManBean 01-22-2013 03:14 PM

Should have mentioned earlier today that my shenanigans of selling this have been loosely approved :lol: Still technically a feeler since I still need to work out the replacement vehicle, but convincing the boss was the most important :)

slim101 01-22-2013 03:17 PM

would you consider trading you sti wheels plus cash? for stock lgt wheels. opps just read the rest. but i still throw the offer at there. glws. thanks again for the cobb ap!!!

SBT 01-23-2013 10:23 AM

BMB - are you still planning to do all the upgrades?

BarManBean 01-23-2013 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBT (Post 4258432)
BMB - are you still planning to do all the upgrades?

Yup. I still have parts on the shelf, hopefully for a new ride. Everything should transfer over ;)

I'm really not straying far from my LGT in picking up my next car...

BarManBean 01-23-2013 12:15 PM

Maintenance records added to original post. Also worth mentioning that I have an "All-In-One" key to go along with the car (in addition to spare key/FOB and the valet key), an extra set of Osram Ralleye headlight bulbs (new), and Thule brand cross bars (they hook right to the factory rails).

BarManBean 01-24-2013 08:43 AM

No, I will not take $10k for the car :rolleyes:

Yes, I will certainly think about including the BBS wheels with the sale depending on final price. They are in amazing condition, and the tires are very nice high performance all seasons with ~8k miles on them (Bridgestone Pole Position RE970s)

Sabin057 01-24-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BarManBean (Post 4260117)
No, I will not take $10k for the car :rolleyes:

Yes, I will certainly think about including the BBS wheels with the sale depending on final price. They are in amazing condition, and the tires are very nice high performance all seasons with ~8k miles on them (Bridgestone Pole Position RE970s)

:hide: