Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fifth Generation Legacy (2010 - 2014 ) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Anyone seen a 2013 2.5i Sport yet? (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199547)

talkgtr 01-12-2013 09:56 AM

Anyone seen a 2013 2.5i Sport yet?

The model is now listed on the Subaru web site, I understand besides the 18inch wheels there is a suspension upgrade in terms of anti sway bars.

Any idea if the interior, seats specifically, is any different from a Premium?

Bootsie 01-12-2013 10:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by talkgtr (Post 4243064)
The model is now listed on the Subaru web site, I understand besides the 18inch wheels there is a suspension upgrade in terms of anti sway bars.

Any idea if the interior, seats specifically, is any different from a Premium?

I have one and love it! I don't think there is a suspension upgrade though, but honestly I'm not positive... I can get some photos of the interior for you if you want. The fabric is a little different, and it has silver stitching which I like. One of the reasons I got the sport was that I could get black interior with SWP instead of the ugly tan interior.

Here is a photo of mine :)

talkgtr 01-12-2013 10:34 AM

I read somewhere (on the internet) the sway bars from the sport on up are slightly bigger than the base and premium models. Might just be the rear bar.

SWP looks great! I'd love to see some interior photos. How's the radio? And if you don't mind, get a good deal?

Bootsie 01-12-2013 10:47 AM

Well if that is true that is awesome, I think it handles pretty dang good, but I didn't really compare it to a premium.

I'll get some photos when I get a chance. :)

I think the radio is actually pretty good, and I'm coming from a $2000+ Infinity Kappa Perfect system from my old car. This is definitely not as good as that, and I will be adding a sub for some extra bass, but I am pretty happy with the system which surprised me a little. The sound system is the ony thing I miss about my old car haha.

As far as a good deal, I think I got a decent deal, but maybe not great... I paid $300 over invoice which is what I wanted to pay but it seems like it is not too difficult to get under invoice on these cars... However this was the only sport available in this color in like 3 states, and it is winter in utah, so I don't think they would have gone much less. I am happy that I was just able to get the exact car I wanted, especially because they had to locate and get if for me on Christmas Eve haha.

talkgtr 01-12-2013 10:57 AM

Cool and nice photo, btw. Good to know about the radio. How are you finding the seats?

Sleepr56 01-12-2013 11:21 AM

Cars101 site has update exterior and interior pics of the sport now. Looks like wheels are the biggest exterior change vs the limited.

Interior brought back the faux carbon fiber trim. I want said trim.

MRLancaster 01-12-2013 02:26 PM

I wish I knew this was coming out, I would have wait :spin: I would have loved to have another option than tan interior

3.6rrrrrmatey 01-12-2013 02:45 PM

Everything you could ever want to know.

http://www.cars101.com/subaru/legacy/legacy2013.html

RailKill 01-12-2013 06:35 PM

This is the first I'm hearing about this Sport edition

talkgtr 01-12-2013 07:32 PM

I've been using cars101,com since I bought my '04 Forester, they've got great info. Unfortunately the photos of the seats aren't very good, I'm guessing they are the same as the premium but w/ silver stitching.

And there's no info on the rear sway bars, maybe there's no difference between models, but again, I've read (somewhere, can't find it now) that from the sport on up, the rear bar is a bit bigger.

So, lot's of great info, but not everything I want to know.

Here's the sticker

http://www.cars101.com/legacy13_windowsticker5.jpg

Bootsie 01-12-2013 07:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by talkgtr (Post 4243144)
Cool and nice photo, btw. Good to know about the radio. How are you finding the seats?

Here are some quick photos of the interior, sorry they are not very good quality just cell phone pics. I really like the carbon fiber trim, and the look of the seats.

The seats are very comfortable but the fabric is starting to ripple just a little on the seat (you can see it in the photos), and I only weigh like 120 so it should hold up pretty well haha. It is not really enough to bug me yet, but if it gets any worse I will probably take it into the dealership. I am not a fan of leather (I am small so I slide around haha) but these seat still have a sportier look IMO and I like them a lot.

The system is only letting me upload one photo at a time...

Bootsie 01-12-2013 07:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Let me know if there is anything specific you want a photo of...

islandborn 01-12-2013 07:50 PM

I'm just jealous of the 27 mpg! wow.

propagandax 01-12-2013 10:51 PM

Nice car. I was going back and forth at the dealer between the sport and limited, I ended up with the 2013 base limited. I don't mind the leather and the stereo was a little nicer but I loved the wheels on sport.

talkgtr 01-12-2013 11:21 PM

Thanks for the photos! I go back and forth between the Sport and Limited. I plan on driving the Legacy 10 years or so and leather does hold up if you take care of it.