Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FS MI 2010 Legacy GT Limited in SWP 7k Miles LN - SOLD (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198901)

Gienek 12-31-2012 02:18 AM

FS MI 2010 Legacy GT Limited in SWP 7k Miles LN - SOLD

10 Attachment(s)
"Sold"

Subaru Legacy GT Limited in rare Satin White Pearl, with only 7,200 miles, LN, Mint inside and out, this Legacy GT is perfect in every way. I bought this Legacy GT on December 1st. in Christiansburg Virginia from Shelor Motor Mile Subaru with only 6,300 miles as a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned vehicle with a 7 year or 100,000 mile power train warranty. ...The drive back home to Michigan was great and it handles like a sports car but is much more comfortable and with the confidence of AWD. The Legacy GT comes with a smooth shifting 6 spd. manual trans and I got 27 mpg on the hi-way. VIN: 4S3BMFK60A1216458 . . .Reason I am selling is that I want something smaller for a DD, like a WRX, my prior ride was a Saab 9-2x Aero. ...Clean title in hand, no accidents, CarFax available and included with sale. Serious buyers only, no agents, no shipping, no son of a King or Prince money transfer via Paypal.

Year, Make and Model: 2010 Legacy GT Limited
Color: Satin White Pearl
Miles: 7,200
Transmission: 6spd manual
Title: Clean and in hand
Lien: No Lien
VIN: 4S3BMFK60A1216458
Seller's email address: szamielek at gmail.com (no spaces before or after at)
Asking Price: $26,999. OBO

Factory Options Installed - Fog Lights, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, A/C, Auto Climate Control, ABS, Harmon Kardon 480 watt AM/FM Stereo system with 9 speakers and usb/iPod-USB hookup sounds great, Adjustable Steering Wheel, All Wheel Drive, Aluminum Wheels, Bluetooth Connection, Leather Bucket Seats, CD Changer, Child Safety Locks, Cruise Control, Driver Air Bag, Driver Illuminated Vanity Mirror, Driver Vanity Mirror, Emergency Trunk Release, Floor Mats, Front Reading Lamps, Heated Front Seat(s), Heated Mirrors, Intermittent Wipers, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Leather Steering Wheel, MP3 Player, Passenger Vanity Mirror, Power Door Locks, Power Driver Seat, Power Mirror(s), Power Passenger Seat, Power Steering, Power Windows, Stability Control, Steering Wheel Audio Controls, Tire Pressure Monitor, Tires - Front Performance, Tires - Rear Performance, Traction Control, Turbocharged, Variable Speed Intermittent Wipers. The first owner had the window tint installed which looks great.

Seller's Description and Comments - Subaru Certified, Excellent Condition, 2.5L 4-Cylinder Turbo, and Super low miles. AWD! Stick shift! Car. This is a Subaru Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, which means you not only get the reassurance of up to a 7yr/100,000-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty, this included a 152-point inspection and reconditioning, buy with confidence, CARFAX vehicle history report included and available. KBB Private Party value is $28,295. in Excellent Condition, . . .You will not be disapointed with this Legacy GT Limited, ...Buy for $26,999. OBO ...PM for more pics and info.

c-lo 12-31-2012 04:56 AM

OP we have a format in this section we want all members to follow. please fill in what I've inserted into your thread.

pics must be uploaded using the manage attachment tool. please fix those within 24 hrs. also, you'll need to include interior shots.

glws!

Mickeytl 12-31-2012 08:51 AM

Man...you changed your mine quick to sell this car already. Seem like you didn't want this car in first place, but just bought it...nice car though.

Gienek 12-31-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mickeytl (Post 4225390)
Man...you changed your mine quick to sell this car already. Seem like you didn't want this car in first place, but just bought it...nice car though.

Thanks, ...this Legacy GT is too nice of a car to be used as my DD because I live off a gravel road which is very hard on vehicles. I drive approximately 2.5 miles to reach pavement. And I can not afford to keep 2 cars that is why the Legacy sits in my garage waiting for a good home.

Reaching a paved road can be a challenge, you can be driving nice and easy under 15mph while some arss going in the other direction is speeding toward you at 50mph in a cloud of dust and debri, really frustrating and not much you can do about it. ...That said, it's just too nice of a car to mess up on the dirt roads as a DD.

c-lo 01-01-2013 05:26 AM

thx for loading your pics. please use the manage attachment tool. to load them

Gienek 01-01-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c-lo (Post 4226317)
thx for loading your pics. please use the manage attachment tool. to load them

Done! ...via the "insert image" thingy which I think is the manage attachment tool. Thanks and Happy New Year.

SBT 01-02-2013 09:03 PM

Linked photos are not permitted in the Marketplace. Please load all photos using the "Manage Attachments" process (Paper Clip), not the "Insert Image" icon.

Gienek 01-03-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBT (Post 4228461)
Linked photos are not permitted in the Marketplace. Please load all photos using the "Manage Attachments" process (Paper Clip), not the "Insert Image" icon.

Done! ...via the (Paper Clip) "Manage Attachments"

SBT 01-03-2013 07:34 PM

Removed linked photos and loaded photos... not hard to do.

Gienek 01-03-2013 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SBT (Post 4229901)
Removed linked photos and loaded photos... not hard to do.

OK, now I see, ...I used the "insert link" instead of the vertical paperclip, my mistake and perfect example of where the mind is faster than the eye : ) Well at least now I know, thank you I appreciate it.

Gienek 01-06-2013 03:02 AM

Sunday good morning bump : )

Gienek 01-10-2013 09:59 AM

Super clean and flawless LGT bump. I have not been driving it since I drove it home from buying it in Christiansburg Virginia last December 1st.

SurlyOldManMN 01-10-2013 10:00 AM

7200 miles on a 2010 is worth mentioning again. :)

SBT 01-10-2013 10:05 AM

Must not be tempted... Bump.

Gienek 01-11-2013 10:32 AM

Thanks for the bump, ...my LGT sits in my garage as I continue to use my wife's Impreza as a DD. However, my wife is getting impatient and wants her car back asap, : ) The main reason I am not driving the LGT is because the dirt muddy slushy snow covered roads where we live about 2.5 miles distance to a paved road. Figure better to have only one car mud covered and dirty than two. This really gets frustrating especially when it takes 2 to 3 hours to clean a car and only a 5 minute ride to mess it up. ...Anyways, one word describes this LGT,...Pristine, and I will try to keep it this way as long as possible. Tempting? ...yes! it's very tempting to just jump in and take a nice long drive but so far I have refrained because of the time it would take me to clean it again : )