Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds (2005 - 2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FS (OR): Turbosmart BOV, Rear Springs/Struts, Head Unit, Lugs, Mirror (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197951)

scoobyroo 12-12-2012 12:39 AM

FS (OR): Turbosmart BOV, Rear Springs/Struts, Head Unit, Lugs, Mirror

19 Attachment(s)
All prices are OBO + Shipping unless stated otherwise, I prefer local sales of course but I will make an effort to ship.
Mods I think everything is in order here, but let me know if I need to fix anything!

OEM Springs/Struts -REAR ONLY
These have ~102k miles on them. The struts aren't leaking or anything but they certainly are out of life if you ask me. When they were on they were a bit bouncy over speed bumps etc. I would only suggest using these for a Koni conversion or maybe if you're having coilovers rebuilt and need something to go to work and back for a couple weeks. I have photographed any rust that I could find (both front lower mounting brackets are rusted as pictured, I only photographed one because they look the same.) I can ship but they are heavy and it will not be cheap.
REARS: $25 + Shipping OBO

OEM Head Unit #2
The photos of this unit show it in my car, it is now out though. This one works fine, I have had no problems with it except when I first got it, the CD player didn't work, then a few days later it started working and hasn't stopped. HVAC works flawlessly. The downside of this one is some of the buttons stick sometimes, like the tune/track button, the fan button, the mode button has a few times, and the CD 1-6 buttons have a couple times. Its mostly the tune/track and fan button, but it isn't much of an issue because if it sticks you just push the other side of the button lightly and it goes back to neutral, its just not perfect. The face also has scratches on it, the biggest ones are shown close up, but there are some other (minor) ones. I toyed with the idea of doing the jazzy mod and then having this vinyl wrapped or even trying to mask it off to plastidip. I think it'd look good if you did the shift surround too, just a suggestion.
Comes with OUT hazard button.
$100 Shippedto the continental US

OEM Passenger Mirror with GRP Cap
The glass and cap are really the only things that are good with this. The cap isn't in perfect shape but its alright. The glass is fine. The plastic for the turn signal is cracked and not attached and the black plastic surrounding the glass is cracked. The mount to the door is fine though.
$20 OBO

Locking Lug Nuts
Bought these from baprice_du here: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...me-203445.html
Put one on and realized they're a tad wide for the holes on my Rota SVN's. Fit on the stud totally fine. I believe he never put them on and I only put one on and took it right off, so they're about as new as used can be. Just want to get back what I paid.
$10 + shipping

Blox Shift Knob
Stainless Steel shift knob. It is nice and heavy but I have not weighed it. Felt great with my short throw on my 5mt, I just went a different route. Bought it from a member on here, EJ25subie05, I believe for $40 so that is what I'll sell it for. Note that the photo of the knob is borrowed from EJ25subie05.
$40 + shipping

SOLD:

Perrin Mufflers
Got these from a93x, I have had them for less than 5,000 miles and I am unsure how long they were on a93x's car before he bought it. I decided to upgrade to the Invidia q300 catback (I wanted a 3" catback.) They have minor dents in them and could certainly use a good cleaning as is visible in the pictures.
The also have some scrapes on the bottom of the tips, it looks as if one of the previous owners or I took too steep of an incline or backed into a curb and barely scraped, I don't think I did it because I would remember it but it is very minor anyway. I cleaned them up a bit but didn't have a chemical that I was sure would properly clean them without doing damage. They include the two bolts needed for each muffler and they sort of include gaskets (I recommend you get new ones.) They bolt up to the OEM Y pipe perfectly, fitment was great when on the car. The Perrin catback I know is discontinued for the Legacy, the axleback may or may not be the same as for the 08 Wrx Sedan, which sells for 620.
$350 + Shipping SOLD/SHIPPED to BarManBean

2.5<3" Adapter SOLD/SHIPPED - $30 (shipped) to 06silvarubiLGT

Kartboy Shift Knob (5mt)
Kartboy delrin shift knob. It does what it says, it really does a good job of staying relatively cool in the head and warm in the cold. There were some days where it was 90-100 and I had the windows up at work for a 10 hour day, got off at 4pm and the shifter was hot, but not so much that I couldn't be a big boy and still use it. It also gets a little bit cold, but no colder than the steering wheel, so I was happy with it. The only reason I am selling is because my girlfriend got me a Cobb knob. The kartboy is great for a side grip shift and good for a top grip shift, I wanted the Cobb to change it up and because it is a tad heavier. The sticker on the knob isn't perfect, you can see in the picture the logo has a few white spots, you can order new stickers or have Doc make you one I'm sure if it bugs you ($2 for the logo sticker and $5 for an STI sticker). The knob itself is perfect.
$30
SOLD LOCALLY

Front OEM Struts/Springs
SOLD $75 to ElleGeeTee

OEM Headunit #1
This is the head unit that is NOT currently installed in the car.
It is the original from my car. It works and looks fine EXCEPT the CD player, when you play a CD for over an hour or so I think it gets hot and a solder joint fails for a second, it makes a nice crackle and pop sound, turns off, you turn it back on and repeat in 15 minutes or so. It works it just bugged me and I got a used replacement. I tore into it once thinking I'd find the problem, realized I was in over my head and put it all back together. In the process of taking this apart I stripped one of the screws and drilled it out, so if you dig in there to work on it you'll need to do the same, it will be annoying (sorry) but you'll be able to get in there. HVAC is totally fine on this unit and the whole unit looks new! Comes with the hazard button.
SOLD $87 shipped to DeltaNu1142

OEM Downpipe (5mt)
Pulled off my car when I went stage 2 around 95k miles. Nothing wrong with it, may not be clean and shiny but there is nothing functionally imperfect about it. No gaskets or hardware included. Threads for the sensor are in good shape, comes with the cats and of course could be gutted. Willing to ship.
Sold $110 Shipped to trbolove

Turbosmart Dual Port BOV
I bought a FMIC used that came with this and I don't want it. Goes for $320 new, this one was only used for 6 months.
Sold $180 shipped to forcefedsuby who is now hoping to sell it as he isn't happy with it on his Auto LGT.

Only post here if you're interested, including any questions, and make all offers in this thread. I will not respond to questions or offers via PM. PMs will only be used to exchange payment or delivery information.

Here is a video of the Perrin mufflers paired with the OEM Mid/Y and an Invidia Catted Downpipe.

And the photos:

scoobyroo 12-12-2012 12:41 AM

15 Attachment(s)
More photos (yes I may have gone a bit overboard with photos)

BarManBean 12-12-2012 09:30 PM

Bump for you--gonna get them mufflers :)

scoobyroo 12-13-2012 01:39 AM

Thank you sir. I have boxes to ship everything but the mid/y!

robitrice 12-13-2012 09:24 AM

damn ur barman i want perrin!!!!! bump

BarManBean 12-13-2012 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robitrice (Post 4201517)
damn ur barman i want perrin!!!!! bump

:lol: There's always the possibility that these will get vetoed by the wife!

12sechatch 12-13-2012 11:21 AM

crap. a couple days too late.

scoobyroo 12-13-2012 06:32 PM

Well, Mike got to them before I even had the video or pictures, let alone the for sale post. Lol

scoobyroo 12-14-2012 02:23 PM

Bump

scoobyroo 12-14-2012 04:48 PM

Perrin mufflers shipped today. If a mod comes through feel free to change the title accordingly.

scoobyroo 12-16-2012 01:32 AM

Bump some more

scoobyroo 12-16-2012 01:57 PM

Buy my stuff so I can spend more money on my car.

scoobyroo 12-17-2012 08:38 PM

Bump. May be adding two OEM stereo units soon. We'll see if I end up buying a new one or not. Both work but with extra... "character."

SubieTrader 12-18-2012 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scoobyroo (Post 4209000)
Bump. May be adding two OEM stereo units soon. We'll see if I end up buying a new one or not. Both work but with extra... "character."

Are either of them from an 07 or 08 with auto climate controls?

scoobyroo 12-18-2012 11:41 PM

Nope, sorry should have added they are 05 (with auto climate control). I will be adding them for sure since I have a new one coming.. again..