Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fourth Generation Legacy (2005 - 2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What is this? (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197707)

marcus2900 12-08-2012 02:34 PM

What is this?
 
Hey guys I have a RHD 2007 JDM Legacy GT (I'm from Trinidad & Tobago) can anyone identify what this switch is? The one to the left next to the folding mirror switch. I press it and a little red light comes on but I have no idea of its function :(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/09/y4u2e3ar.jpg


Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

BAC5.2 12-08-2012 02:39 PM

Windshield wiper heater switch.

Burba88 12-08-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BAC5.2 (Post 4192555)
Windshield wiper heater switch.

yup / thread

ibr_adam09 12-08-2012 05:08 PM

Nos button

lieutenantcolumbo 12-08-2012 05:24 PM

Don't guess you'll get too much use out of the button. :lol:

BX77 12-08-2012 05:30 PM

I think it also turns on the side veiw mirror heaters??

underground000 12-08-2012 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BX77 (Post 4192702)
I think it also turns on the side veiw mirror heaters??

no the rear window defrosters do that

planelazy 12-08-2012 06:43 PM

Snow cone maker

BX77 12-08-2012 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underground000 (Post 4192717)
no the rear window defrosters do that

Thank you!

marcus2900 12-09-2012 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lieutenantcolumbo (Post 4192701)
Don't guess you'll get too much use out of the button. :lol:

Thanks for the responses! Lol we definitely don't need that here!


Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

ericem 12-09-2012 05:09 PM

UMMMM isn't that to fold the mirrors............

Might only function when you lock the car with the remote, car off.

.blackgt. 12-09-2012 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ericem (Post 4193895)
UMMMM isn't that to fold the mirrors............

Might only function when you lock the car with the remote, car off.


Did you even read what he wrote?

He asked about the switch to the left of the folding mirror switch.

Burba88 12-09-2012 05:27 PM

This thread is over.

ericem 12-10-2012 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .blackgt. (Post 4193911)
Did you even read what he wrote?

He asked about the switch to the left of the folding mirror switch.

i mean the folding mirror heaters

G3nX09 03-06-2013 09:28 PM

what is supost to be on the far right


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:17 PM.


LegacyGT.com