Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Cars For Sale (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   FS (CA): Tastefully Customized 2005 Legacy 2.5i Limited Wagon (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197165)

dmanotas74 11-29-2012 01:33 AM

FS (CA): Tastefully Customized 2005 Legacy 2.5i Limited Wagon (SOLD 12/10)

5 Attachment(s)
Year, Make and Model: 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited Wagon
Color: Atlantic Blue Pearl
Miles: 100,XXX
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear - no accidents
VIN: 4S3BP626256305089
Seller's email address: Post Questions below
Asking Price: $9,990 OBO

Background Information :

Up for sale is my 2005 Subaru Legacy 2.5i Limited Wagon with 100,xxx miles. This awesome wagon is Atlantic Blue Pearl in color with black leather interior.
I am the 2nd owner, who 7 months ago purchased the car from my work.
This vehicle was Originally purchased new in CA at Irvine Subaru, the previous owner (Older Gentleman and also one of our customers) had this vehicle totally stock its entire life and never abused it. The wagon has a clean title and Carfax report and shows no signs of ever being in an accident.

I'm posting this ad, because I recently purchased a 2006 Legacy GT Limited Wagon (8 days ago to be exact). I :wub: the Legacy Wagon!!! But I can't keep them both!

The car currently is being financed through Chase, but since I work for a Franchise dealer, our DMV department can take care of all the paperwork at no additional charge and get you the title within 10-15 working days.

As for the asking price, I understand what the Current Market Values are and what the vehicle value is through the various online appraisal services., I am NOT asking over retail book. I am willing to work with you on the price, but only to a degree. I'm not taking $9.5K for it, so don't even ask. I like the car a lot and I have absolutely no trouble keeping it until it sells. Also, I am not interested in any trades, unless it's solid gold :lol:. I thank you in advance for taking the time to read and view my ad and I hope this car goes to a fantastic new home.

*ROOF RACK IT'S NOT INCLUDED*

List of Mods:

I have added window tint all the way around (Dark)
Disconnected the DRL feature (Thanks LGT.com)
Disconnected the Driver seat belt chime (Thanks LGT.com)
Debadged her (Thanks LGT.com)
Painted the OEM grill flat black and replaced the logo with a black one
Painted rear tail lights
Installed Hella Horns (Thanks LGT.com)
Installed HID 8000K headlights bulbs
Installed JDM Lami-x fog light lens film
Installed Tein S-Tech lowering springs
Rolled all of the fenders
Installed 18" XXR 530s with STI center caps and valve stem covers
Installed new black anodized lug nuts
Installed interior LED light kit
Installed license plate LED lights
Installed brand new AutoZone Gold Top battery
Installed new front brake pads and rotors
And Just had her serviced 300 miles ago.

*No engine Mods have been done, based on the info posted on LGT.com, I was better off buying a GT, so I did. :);):cool:
Images are 4 days old from date of post.

c-lo 11-29-2012 12:57 PM

please upload your pics directly to the site using the manage attachment tool. current pics are not allowed.

Flat4 11-29-2012 02:06 PM

Very nice car. GLWS

htioki 11-30-2012 06:04 PM

I saw your car on CL. Nice car. Curious, since now you have 2 wagons, have you considered swapping the exterior mods to your other wagon and lowered the price?

dmanotas74 12-01-2012 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htioki (Post 4181054)
I saw your car on CL. Nice car. Curious, since now you have 2 wagons, have you considered swapping the exterior mods to your other wagon and lowered the price?

Unfortunately, I didn't! I just ended up buying new everything.
I was hoping to keep both :rolleyes: "One can only dream"

dmanotas74 12-01-2012 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by c-lo (Post 4179187)
please upload your pics directly to the site using the manage attachment tool. current pics are not allowed.

c-lo: I deleted all of the images as requested, tried attaching the images as instructed and I was unable to achieve my goal.

I PM'ed you asking for assistance, but I not yet heard back. Please feel free to let me know what I need to do. Thanks!

c-lo 12-01-2012 05:26 AM

never got your pm. if you received an error message, decrease the size of your photos by 50% and then reload. that usually takes care of the problem

dmanotas74 12-06-2012 01:32 AM

*Bump~~~For Price Reduction~~~

c-lo 12-06-2012 04:04 AM

free bump for a good looking car

your pics are still not correct.

decrease your photo size by 50%, save, then upload to the forum using the manage attachment tool. please do so by 8p EST so we can keep your thread open.

GTEASER 12-10-2012 05:18 PM

Super clean wagon!!! I wish I could spend that much on the car we are buying for my wife's daughter.

djxtreme 01-20-2013 11:14 PM

I don't want to be presumptuous, is this vehicle still for sale? I only ask because this is a 2-month-old ad. Thank you.

bomberlegacy 01-20-2013 11:28 PM

Damn. Clean car.

Mumster 01-21-2013 01:32 AM

Too bad you are not near Massachusetts I would totally buy, very nice mods.

djxtreme 01-21-2013 06:32 PM

how do we contact you?

htioki 01-21-2013 09:12 PM

I believe this car has been sold