Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds (2005 - 2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FS (OR): VF-48 Mint Condition! (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196387)

jung187 11-14-2012 05:43 PM

FS (OR): VF-48 Mint Condition!
 
5 Attachment(s)
I have a excellent condition VF-48 turbo for sale... It has 2k miles on it and is in excellent condition... No waste-gate crack, no shaft play.. Works like a charm.. This will fit any 02-07 WRX/STI and probly any other turbo Subaru..
It comes with a Grimmspeed actuator bracket as well...

Selling for: SOLD!

mr.hicksta 11-17-2012 08:40 AM

Your pictures need to be uploaded directly to the site. Edit your post, go advanced and select the paper clip (manage attachments). From there you can upload the pics from URLs or a computer. Let me know where you're located as well so I can fix the thread title. GLWS!

BDII 11-17-2012 08:45 AM

was the paint stripped off the turbo? the title says it's mint.

jung187 11-17-2012 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr_hicksta (Post 4162669)
Your pictures need to be uploaded directly to the site. Edit your post, go advanced and select the paper clip (manage attachments). From there you can upload the pics from URLs or a computer. Let me know where you're located as well so I can fix the thread title. GLWS!

Will do.. Thxs... From OR.

jung187 11-17-2012 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDII (Post 4162674)
was the paint stripped off the turbo? the title says it's mint.

What the hell you talking about?? This is how it looks brand new.

BDII 11-17-2012 09:49 AM

The title says it's mint. Mint is a color. The turbo is not mint, it's metallic.

laff79 11-17-2012 09:57 AM

thread title is rather misleading, OP

GTTuner 11-17-2012 10:58 AM

I did not find that misleading, maybe it is a generation gap thing?

The thing is in mint CONDITION!!!
May I ask a stupid question? What is with the AC hose?

GLWS man!

Nysbadmk8 11-17-2012 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDII (Post 4162743)
The title says it's mint. Mint is a color. The turbo is not mint, it's metallic.

Your kidding right?

jung187 11-17-2012 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laff79 (Post 4162753)
thread title is rather misleading, OP

No no it not...

jung187 11-17-2012 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTTuner (Post 4162827)
I did not find that misleading, maybe it is a generation gap thing?

The thing is in mint CONDITION!!!
May I ask a stupid question? What is with the AC hose?

GLWS man!


Thank You! It is in mint condition. Yea.. I dont know i had the AC hose in there.. haha I throw it in with the deal :-)

jung187 11-17-2012 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BDII (Post 4162743)
The title says it's mint. Mint is a color. The turbo is not mint, it's metallic.

ROFL..:lol::lol:

BDII 11-17-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nysbadmk8 (Post 4162871)
Your kidding right?

*you're*

jung187 11-20-2012 08:31 AM

Bump....

kongzilla 11-20-2012 08:38 AM

People have no sense of humor. Very funny indeed. They are only giving you a hard time to get some laugh. It takes a little time to get used to BDII.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:18 PM.


LegacyGT.com