Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Wheels/Tires (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   2011 STi Enkei wheels (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196300)

root_galaxy 11-13-2012 09:30 AM

2011 STi Enkei wheels
 
I love these wheels and just posted a thread wondering if you could redrill these to our pattern, answer: Bad Idea. SO my question is, can I find these in our bolt pattern specs or some similar? I've seen some JDM one's but not quite ready to spend that much on those. :eek:

Drift Motion 11-13-2012 01:03 PM

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea....html?t=195847

I've seen people re-drilled the 2008+ BBS to 5x100...not sure how safe it is tho

BAC5.2 11-13-2012 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drift Motion (Post 4157046)
I've seen people re-drilled the 2008+ BBS to 5x100...not sure how safe it is tho

It's not safe. Ever.

There are a few lug-adapting spacers that look well made. The concern over spacers being "bad" is grossly overblown.

root_galaxy 11-13-2012 01:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drift Motion (Post 4157046)
http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea....html?t=195847

I've seen people re-drilled the 2008+ BBS to 5x100...not sure how safe it is tho

Thanks but not quite the look I like, and yeah, redrill=disaster.

lgtftw 11-13-2012 01:51 PM

Really? If I could I would get these from him.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2...lenge_0182.jpg

root_galaxy 11-13-2012 02:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by lgtftw (Post 4157110)
Really? If I could I would get these from him.
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-2...lenge_0182.jpg

I like how these extend all the way to the lip and don't have that little divet.

Drift Motion 11-13-2012 02:54 PM

Gram Lights 57Xtreme is similar
Enkei Racing GTC01 is also close

but nothing exact...

12sechatch 11-27-2012 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by root_galaxy (Post 4157189)
I like how these extend all the way to the lip and don't have that little divet.

Like prodrive gt1's?


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:17 PM.


LegacyGT.com