Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds (2005 - 2009) (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   FS/FT Feeler: Ma Koni Adjustable/STI pink setup (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196240)

06silvarubiLGT 11-12-2012 11:19 AM

FS/FT Feeler: Ma Koni Adjustable/STI pink setup

4 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,
Im debating picking up a set of coilovers for summer. Im looking for someone who wants to trade there stock set-up plus cash for my Koni/Pink set-up. I bought it last April/May from a member with about 20k on them, Ive put about 10k on them.. They have seen at least one winter with previous owner. They are still in great shape, sometimes I think the strut mount makes a little noise, but its hard to tell since Ive been fighting stupid sway noises since I put on the 22mm bar, or it could just be the "bump" from being lower with no RCK (yet). So it might just be the sway bar and not the mounts. Im not looking for a straight sale, I need a stock set-up plus cash on top. Prices will vary depending on miles/condition of trade items etc. Please post here what you have and PM for talking prices.
I have great feedback and will answer any questions to the best of my ability. Will only accept paypal, can deliver or meet once price is agreed upon (or cash for pick-up/delivery).
Am willing to ship for right situation.
Im hoping this will pass through the mods since I know I didnt list any prices, (of course they are still on car)..:wub:

ttnio 11-12-2012 02:34 PM

You have to do shipping. My 57000 miles oem struts & shocks set up is available. We can talk, if you have interest.

06silvarubiLGT 11-12-2012 03:22 PM

I'm willing to ship pm me and we can talk

kongzilla 11-12-2012 04:33 PM

Sell the pinks.

06silvarubiLGT 11-12-2012 04:46 PM

I would sell the Pinks seperate if the offer was worth the chance of never getting rid of the koni's and the hassle of taking them apart
Pms replied..

Bonafide P 11-12-2012 06:29 PM

Pm sent

Sideways the Seven 11-12-2012 07:45 PM

I have a stock setup minus tophats to trade or I'll just buy the Pinks outright. Let me know

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

BarManBean 11-12-2012 07:46 PM

I have some stock top hats from an 09 if you need them.

Sideways the Seven 11-12-2012 08:27 PM

I have the complete suspension on my OBXT that I will need to get rid of too so there's the tophats and stuff there too

06silvarubiLGT 11-12-2012 09:23 PM

^I think OBXT would lift the car more than OE LGT wouldnt it?
Going to look at coils tommorow so might be available by saturday
PMs replied, hoping local if not in line as follows
BMB-if you decide to pull to trigger over next few days
ttnio-PMd you back
Kongzilla-if I split them up did you want dibs on pinks?

Sideways the Seven 11-12-2012 11:02 PM

Yes, the OBXT struts would lift it. I meant using them for the tophats if need be

BarManBean 11-13-2012 10:12 AM

Realistically I wont get around to doing my swap until thxgiving weekend at the very earliest. I'd imagine someone else can help you out long before then.

The tophats I have though are off the car and on the shelf if you should need them.

06silvarubiLGT 11-13-2012 06:32 PM

Update: Pics posted.. I also picked up set of coilovers today, they should be on by this weekend. Im going to make sure I like how they ride and such, and if I still have the noise then Ill also know the Konis dont!! Then I can list pics of the actual parts
Then the list is as follows
BonafideP-local still awaiting response
BMB-Ill let you know on the top hats and Ill hold your spot, cause Ive seen how you are in the classifieds:eek:
TonyTwoTone-if end up shipping
Jakesurfin-if end up shipping and Tony doesnt work out

Tony and Jake- Im going to a wedding in victoria september of next year, anywhere near ya??

Drock73 11-13-2012 06:35 PM

Thanks for the purchase of coil overs. Hope it all went OK.

06silvarubiLGT 11-13-2012 06:37 PM

you too, good luck with the cobb