Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Member Classifieds - ARCHIVE (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   FS (NH): Cheapest in USA! 2009 Legacy GT Limited, manual trans - SOLD (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=196164)

ksnh 11-10-2012 01:30 PM

FS (NH): Cheapest in USA! 2009 Legacy GT Limited, manual trans - SOLD

12 Attachment(s)
Sold.

2009 Subaru Legacy GT Limited All Wheel Drive Sedan. Cheapest (by far) non-salvage title 2009 manual transmission LGT in the entire USA after searching Autotrader, Cars.com, Craigslist, and multiple car forums.
Color: Quartz Silver Metallic
Miles: 116539
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
Title: Clear
Lien: No liens, title in hand
VIN: 4S3BL676796222459
E-mail address: PM me first, please; I'll send you my e-mail asap.
Original retail price: $30,000+
Price: $13,900

Other extras: Auto-dimming rear view mirror and heavy duty front and rear rubber floor mats

Key features:
-Interior: Charcoal Black Leather
-Drivetrain: All Wheel Drive
-Engine: 243 Horsepower Turbocharged DOHC 4-Cylinder
-Symmetrical All Wheel Drive w/center and rear limited slip differential
-Front and rear ABS w/ventilated disc brakes
-Power two way moonroof
-Electrically adjustable sport driver seat with height adjustment, lumbar adjustment, and tilt adjustment; electrically adjustable sport passenger seat with lumbar adjustment.
-"SI Drive" with 3 selectable performance settings: Intelligent, Sport, Sport Sharp
-Projector Beam Fog Lights
-Folding exterior mirrors with built-in turn signals
-Front passenger seatback net pocket
-Windshield Shade Band across upper windshield
-Wood grain interior accents
-Electroluminescent dashboard gauges
-Aluminum front door sill plates
-Underbody cover
-Pass-through to trunk (behind center armrest)
-All Weather Package: heated front seats, defrosting outside mirrors, front windshield wiper de-icer
-Automatic Dual Zone climate control for driver and front passenger
-Harman/Kardon 385 watt 9 speaker premium audio sytem w/ subwoofer. 6 disc MP3 compatible CD changer w/auxiliary input.
-Leather wrapped steering wheel w/audio, cruise, and SI Drive controls
-Immobilizer Key with remote entry, one piece unit
-Alarm ignition disable, uses remote entry
-Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
-Telecoping and Tilt steering wheel
-2 front cupholders, with removable cupholder divider
-2 rear cupholders
-Variable speed front wipers
-Rear defroster
-Fold down rear seats
-Sun visors with extensions
-Sunglasses holder
-2 front map lights
-Rear cargo light
-Door assist handles
-Aluminum alloy hood
-12v Power Outlets- dashboard and center console
-Body colored door handles
-Body colored outside mirrors
-Aerodynamic side ground effects
-Trip computer: instant and average fuel economy read-out, outside temperature gauge with freeze alert, elapsed time function (resets with trip odometer), distance to empty.
This car has been religiously maintained, including routine oil changes and scheduled replacement of fluids, spark plugs, and timing belt. Overall condition is "very good", but not showroom. The car starts, runs, and goes down the road like a car with half the mileage, as a test drive will quickly demonstrate. The mileage is higher than average, but 99% of the use has been gentle daily driving, with only an occasional back road sprint.
I purchased the car with a 100K miles Subaru Gold extended service plan, and I had every wear-related glitch (wheel bearing, strut, etc.) or minor annoyance taken care of pronto during that covered period.
No tire-squealing, rev limiter stoplight derbies here! This 55 year old driver (who has owned manual transmission cars for 40 years) has never averaged less than 26-28 overall mpg, and there's a recallable 8600 mile trip computer reading that verifies that claim (see picture!).
There really is no other 4-door sedan on the market with the Legacy GT's combination of performance, price, AWD, decent fuel economy (using basic self-restraint!), tasteful, well laid-out interior space, and under-the-radar styling. A nice, little-known benefit of the GT is that insurance companies treat this vehicle almost like a non-turbo Legacy, so no boy-racer surcharges to pay each year.
If you'd rather buy a higher mileage vehicle that was properly broken in, crisply maintained, and pampered than a lower mileage version that may have been neglected or beaten like a rented mule, then you owe it to yourself to test-drive mine. I'd be glad to meet any prospective buyer for a pre-purchase inspection at a well-established repair shop of your choice within a reasonable distance of Northwood, NH.

SBT 11-13-2012 03:00 PM

Car looks very clean. Given that this was a 100K Gold Subaru-backed warranty plan, the running gear should be in really great shape. GLWYS.

Daniels 11-14-2012 09:58 AM

why so cheap?

ksnh 11-14-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daniels (Post 4158489)
why so cheap?

No engine and interior?

Actually, it's priced to reflect higher than average mileage. I drive around 40K miles/year, and needed to replace the car in order to retain eligibility for my company's travel reimbursement plan. FYI, I bought a new daily driver on 10/15, and will hit 5K miles tomorrow.

The LGT is in really great shape, and someone will wind up with a lot of car for darn little money.

ksnh 11-18-2012 06:19 AM

Price lowered. I want this out of my driveway before my wife backs into it!

blaze741 11-20-2012 05:35 PM

Ignore the guys lowball. He shouldn't even be in this part of the forum, let alone post.

Op you have a nice looking vehicle here. Makes me miss my old 2.5i. Hope you get this sold soon! This would make a perfect car for someone wanting GT power at a great price!

GLWS!

SBT 11-21-2012 08:48 AM

New member posts have been removed. Apologies to the OP.

New members, please get your post-count above 10 posts OUTSIDE the Marketplace, then feel free to participate in these forums.

planelazy 11-22-2012 05:07 AM

Where were you a few years ago!??! I would jump all over this!

GLWS!

lee07 11-22-2012 07:32 AM

Clean car and probably runs just as nice.

Someone will have a great 3 year old car for cheap. Too bad I already have mine and modded it

Don't be scared because of miles, its just miles

Free bump

GEE-OTTO 11-24-2012 10:30 AM

I love high mileage Legacies ive got 120 on a 2009 and she runs flawlessly, minus the dash click/squeak sometimes :lol: GLWS she is clean!

SBT 12-07-2012 07:10 AM

Congratulations. Closed and moved off-forum.