Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   Canada (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   LGT parts for sale Vancouver (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195754)

Scooby Fan 11-02-2012 05:44 PM

LGT parts for sale Vancouver

Hi Guys.....doing a little cleaning up and paring down on some parts from my Legacy .... coming off 2006 Legacy GT sedan.....will fit all GT sedans.

Whiteline rear sway bar BSR39Z.... 20mm adjustable.. $100 ($220 new) SOLD
AVO Panel Air Filter $50 ($95 new)SOLD

AVO Turbo World Cat Back Exhaust $500 ($1300 new) SOLD

All the small stuff is gone......Now just selling/trading the car....if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might want a low mileage LGT Sedan....give me a call
2006 Legacy GT 5MT TOTALLY STOCK
Mint condition....58,000 Km
New battery....new brakes a month ago....new all weather tires...never been modded past the stuff I just sold.
$18,000
You'll never see a better deal on one of these. SOLD

PM me or call at 604-375-0446
Cheers
Bob

sabotaged 11-02-2012 08:19 PM

all look like great deals! what car are ya changing to?

Scooby Fan 11-02-2012 11:00 PM

Not sure...probably a Forester...maybe another Legacy????

N.sane 11-03-2012 02:01 AM

I can't believe you're letting her go! With such low mileage, I hope it goes to a good home.

PM'd about the exhaust :)

GTWhitey 11-03-2012 06:37 AM

Never seen this air filter before, I just ordered a k and n from lordco at 67$,but haven't picked it up yet...is the Avo better??

Also, with the rear sway bar add on, would I notice any differences you reckon?

Interested in all you stuff haha,
pm me

Scooby Fan 11-03-2012 09:56 AM

I have used K&N filters in the past...when they get dirty you wash them then oil them....messy/expensive and always the problem with getting the amount of oil right....too much and your MAF settings go in the toilet............. AVO filters are dry when installed and when they get dirty you wash them in warm soapy water ...let them dry and re-instal. Independent tests show they filter better too.........they catch smaller particles.

Scooby Fan 11-03-2012 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.sane (Post 4142206)
I can't believe you're letting her go! With such low mileage, I hope it goes to a good home.

Unfortunately an aging and painful L hip (Read as waiting for hip replacement) has pretty much made it less than easy to drive a 5 MT anymore....hate to say it but it is time for an automatic I guess:mad:

sabotaged 11-03-2012 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTWhitey (Post 4142270)
Also, with the rear sway bar add on, would I notice any differences you reckon?

you will definitely notice a difference. the car will feel much more stable cornering, and very satisfying. rear sway bar upgrade is a must must must for these cars IMO.

Scooby Fan 11-03-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by N.sane (Post 4142206)

Be a great time to upgrade to a GT...low miles is always a plus.;)

N.sane 11-03-2012 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scooby Fan (Post 4142744)
Be a great time to upgrade to a GT...low miles is always a plus.;)

Oh goodness, don't tempt me :lol:

Strangely, I have a hard time parting from this car. I've considered replacing it with a BRZ as well. I've decided to hang on to it though, most likely until it stops running.

I think I'll pass on the exhaust as well, so whoevers gots 2nd dibs and onwards can go ahead. It's a fantasic deal for a high-quality product, but I keep forgetting/remembering that I've got a minor head gasket leak, so I've got to throw out 4-figures to fix that first! :spin:

Scooby Fan 11-03-2012 10:50 PM

OK.....good luck with the car.

GTWhitey 11-04-2012 03:48 AM

I'm pretty interested I your exhaust... You're close too...

First I wanna know that it'll fit no issues on my 2005 legacy wagon gt, and secondary... I'm curious if you could give me an idea?? Of how it changes the sound/feel of the leg. I've had loud cars in the past and am not looking for that, but i def think that the stock exhaust is chocking the engine from what it will/could be/sound like, and feel.

Scooby Fan 11-04-2012 09:33 AM

Hi GTWhitey......this exhaust will definitely "Fit" your wagon....but the end tips of the mufflers are a bit shorter on the sedan cat backs....I have never seen a sedan CBE mounted on a wagon but if you want to come over and compare it to your stock exhaust I would be happy to do that.
The AVO cat backs are a nice deep "Boxer rumble" without being too loud....hardly noticeable at routine cruise revs but nice and throaty when you add some throttle.
Opinions vary as to whether the CBE adds any power or not....But it certainly is a lot more free flowing that the stock set-up.
Call me at 604-375-0446 if you want to come over and have a look.

momotaro 11-04-2012 04:08 PM

I would be interested in just the mid and y pipe if someone wants just the cans. I believe that the parts are interchangable with stock parts.

ttnio 11-04-2012 04:40 PM

I can take the cans and pay for shipping to the US as long as shipping won't be exorbitant...I offer $200.00 for both cans. Shipping will have to be quoted from your end to 93901 Ca. (USA). You can Greyhound Express Shipping if you like.

[QUOTE=momotaro;4144084]I would be interested in just the mid and y pipe if someone wants just the cans. I believe that the parts are interchangable with stock parts.[/QUOTE