Our Site's General "For Sale" Rules - All Members Please Review
Our Market Place Member Private Sales section enables our members to list and sell their parts, cars, and non-auto-related items.
How-to walk-through, for loading required photos to the Site's server, is found here
To ensure that this section runs smoothly, we've established specific templates and procedures that are stickied at the top of each of the individual Member Private Sales sub-forums - Links to these are all located at the bottom of this thread
The following are our minimium rule-set for the Member Private Sales Forum
ELIGIBLITY - NO EXCEPTIONS:
DOCUMENTATION - NO EXCEPTIONS:
- Member sellers only - No Vendors
- Items for sale must be your own items, this includes all vehicles - no listing on behalf of non-members
- All Items sold (or bought) are not for profit - this includes quantities of the same items, purchasing multiple parts from other members to sell off-site, scavenging items from multiple vehicles to sell on the site
- Item for sale with restrictions, or where one member has to commit to a financial obligation through another member (pay to use), will not be sold on LegacyGT.com. This also includes Subaru Bucks
LISTING REQUIREMENTS - NO EXCEPTIONS
- Location of item must be listed in your title
- Ready-for-sale photos must be loaded to the site within 24 hours - Use the site's Manage Attachments process. External URLs and Linked Photos will be removed
- No links to other similar items or manufacturer's website
- Those items, that sellers intend to be "local only" sales, must be listed in the respective Marketplace sub-forum, then a link to the item can be posted in the regional forum
- Misrepresentation of an item is unacceptable and offenders may be permanently banned
- A reasonable price must be listed - We're not an auction site
- If proper documentation is not loaded to the site within 24 hours, the thread will be closed and moved off-forum. Likewise FS items listed in regional sub-forums in lieu of listing in the FS sub-forums will be closed
- Post items that are ready to sell
- Retain all original post information, e.g., listing information, photos, price(s), etc., if/when a part is Sold or is no longer available for sale
- Keep all transactional information in the thread, including offer for the part(s), and acceptance of the offer by the seller - Don't delete anything
- Identify member-buyer(s) and sold price in the thread
- Members who don't comply with listing requirements can lose their right to post in Member Classified
LEGACYGT.COM RECOMMENDS THAT MEMBERS
- Use PMs only to exchange payment or pickup/delivery information
- Discuss shipping/handling as part of the sale - make sure the item is delivered or shipped properly to the intended buyer
- Handle disputes privately
FOR ANY ISSUES, PROBLEMS, QUESTIONS OR HELP
Please keep in mind, we cannot watch every Market Place thread, so we rely on our members to help out if they see something that isn't right. If you see a violation, please report the thread or send a PM to any of the staff. And more than anything, BUY OR SELL AT YOUR OWN RISK!
SPECIFIC MARKET PLACE SUB-FORUM RULES AND TEMPLATES:
- Not use PayPal's "gift" feature to purchase anything on the site.
- Use iTrader to document their transaction
Thank you for keeping the forums running smoothly!
|All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:32 PM.
vBulletin Optimisation provided by
vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Lite) -
vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.