Subaru Legacy Forums

Subaru Legacy Forums (http://legacygt.com/forums/index.php)
-   New England (http://legacygt.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   CT people? (http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194372)

LacythaLeggy09 10-08-2012 12:55 PM

CT people?

I browsed quickly to see if there was a thread, if i am reposting i apologize in advance! but where are my CT people at?!

tell me about your car, whats done to it, and wheres your favorite places to cruise around here?!

My baby is still stock, but i have exterior plans for her =)
and i love going up north towards the cornwall area, especially at this time of the year, I love the colors and how scenic it is!

CT08Spec.B 10-08-2012 12:56 PM

here :D

LacythaLeggy09 10-08-2012 01:00 PM

what do you have and whats done to it?! i should have specified better :redface::lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT08Spec.B (Post 4105590)
here :D

CT08Spec.B 10-08-2012 01:02 PM

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthrea...highlight=pics

LacythaLeggy09 10-08-2012 01:05 PM

GORGEOUS :wub: so jelly, might have seen you around here or there, do you come around the danbury area?

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT08Spec.B (Post 4105603)

luchadorjose 10-08-2012 01:09 PM

I'm in Somers. Please ignore the monkey above. I have/had a 2008 LGT automatic, in DGM. I put on all sorts of stuff, including sway bars, endlinks, turboback, fmic, and a custom tune. Decided that the automatic was going to die if i continued to modify, and wanted to get into a manual car. SO i bought a 2008 QSM SpecB, which will be getting all of the parts that went into the LGT, plus a VF52 swap and other goodies. You'll see me around the northeastern CT area, and every Thursday at the weekly subie meet in Manchester.

CT08Spec.B 10-08-2012 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacythaLeggy09 (Post 4105607)
GORGEOUS :wub: so jelly, might have seen you around here or there, do you come around the danbury area?

Thanks but no the farthest that way I go is to my parents house in Oxford.

Quote:

Originally Posted by luchadorjose (Post 4105614)
I'm in Somers. Please ignore the monkey above. I have/had a 2008 LGT automatic, in DGM. I put on all sorts of stuff, including sway bars, endlinks, turboback, fmic, and a custom tune. Decided that the automatic was going to die if i continued to modify, and wanted to get into a manual car. SO i bought a 2008 QSM SpecB, which will be getting all of the parts that went into the LGT, plus a VF52 swap and other goodies. You'll see me around the northeastern CT area, and every Thursday at the weekly subie meet in Manchester.

^ dont listen to this crazy columbian hes full of **** :D :p

LacythaLeggy09 10-08-2012 01:23 PM

:lol::lol::lol: you have/had my car just a year older :) was it a limited or se? I feel better now knowing i wouldnt be the only person who wants to do something with a basic auto model! I'm going to tell my bf about the manchester meets and see if hed be down to go one thursday! hes got the same thing i do with many many more miles on it :lol: his is tinted, he painted the back little reflectors black and hes got a bug guard that he painted himself to match the rest of the car it looks sick! I've been trying to post pics from my phone but it doesnt seem to be loading them =( so ill email them to myself later and post pics of our cars!

Quote:

Originally Posted by luchadorjose (Post 4105614)

lolololol :lol: ahh thought i could have seen ya around at some point!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CT08Spec.B (Post 4105620)
Thanks but no the farthest that way I go is to my parents house in Oxford.

^ dont listen to this crazy columbian hes full of **** :D :p

luchadorjose 10-08-2012 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LacythaLeggy09 (Post 4105640)
:lol::lol::lol: you have/had my car just a year older :) was it a limited or se? I feel better now knowing i wouldnt be the only person who wants to do something with a basic auto model! I'm going to tell my bf about the manchester meets and see if hed be down to go one thursday! hes got the same thing i do with many many more miles on it :lol: his is tinted, he painted the back little reflectors black and hes got a bug guard that he painted himself to match the rest of the car it looks sick! I've been trying to post pics from my phone but it doesnt seem to be loading them =( so ill email them to myself later and post pics of our cars!

It was a GT (they're all limited after 06), and did really well with the suspension mods. The power mods just didn't play well with the automatic transmission. Mine was tinted, with grill painted black and overlays on the tails/reflectors

.blackgt. 10-08-2012 01:34 PM

I've got some goodies on my car. Sways, FMIC, BNR 18G w/supporting fuel mods + EFI Logics tune. I don't want to list everything.

As for places to drive, take your boyfriend and his money and head towards the Lee Outlets in Massachusetts. Take old route 8. Windy roads, a river, covered bridge, rest stops for pictures; you will not be disappointed. It hugs the Farmington and is a beautiful ride any time of the year, especially in the fall.

As for tuning, when it comes time, I would talk to brendan at Brentuning or even try out the TuningAlliance guy.

Almost forgot, mines an Autotradgic.

luchadorjose 10-08-2012 01:39 PM

^ This guy has a nice setup, definitely worth looking at.

I'd also throw Mikey from PhatBotti Tuning in that group as a tuner, he's been tuning at The Shop since their infamous previous tuner quit, he also tunes at ECS and EFI one day a week each, and the new Weapons Grade Performance shop in CT has been courting him.

Max Capacity 10-08-2012 01:41 PM

Fairfield county, your to far south.

Oh and about the "crazy columbian" he's pretty big, wouldn't want him mad at me...LOL

Be nice to the monkey, he can save you money on insurance. He also play's with toy's that go "bang", but he keeps them locked up, most of the time...

The rest of us are just trolls. Go ahead, ask us, we'll tell ya...

Welcome to the forum.

LacythaLeggy09 10-08-2012 01:43 PM

mines autotragic too =( and not a gt i feel like its even more fail =/ i like the tippy though! quite fun! i believe he was saying something about that area, we just recently covered most of rt 8 within the last week of just journying!

Quote:

Originally Posted by .blackgt. (Post 4105665)
I've got some goodies on my car. Sways, FMIC, BNR 18G w/supporting fuel mods + EFI Logics tune. I don't want to list everything.

As for places to drive, take your boyfriend and his money and head towards the Lee Outlets in Massachusetts. Take old route 8. Windy roads, a river, covered bridge, rest stops for pictures; you will not be disappointed. It hugs the Farmington and is a beautiful ride any time of the year, especially in the fall.

As for tuning, when it comes time, I would talk to brendan at Brentuning or even try out the TuningAlliance guy.

Almost forgot, mines an Autotradgic.

CT08Spec.B 10-08-2012 01:45 PM

Yes if you need an auto/home/motorcycle insurance quote please give me a call at my office 860-646-6050 I am an independent agent and I have about 10 diff companies.

jay

LacythaLeggy09 10-08-2012 01:47 PM

mines just a regular limited no turbo =( i dont think id do any sort of power mods, more exterior definitely!

Quote:

Originally Posted by luchadorjose (Post 4105657)
It was a GT (they're all limited after 06), and did really well with the suspension mods. The power mods just didn't play well with the automatic transmission. Mine was tinted, with grill painted black and overlays on the tails/reflectors